Reviews for Hotaru wants IT!
TheSimpleOne chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
had me thinkin real naughty stuff..yup..my eyes were literally like O_O when i read the first sentence but itz so funni cracked me up good and no matter how much i read it still thinking naughty stuff and laughin my tushie off U ROCK MY JOCK!
lin chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
*lach*... Cloud, u did it!
Trenay chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
Now this was just F*ing hilarious all the way! I congradulate you on your sugar high accomplishments. Hey, I've seen a lot of fics where the people atually say what 'drug' they were high on, or people who said they were even drunk, and their fics always have that special effect to them. Yea... that prob sounded really dumb. Anyways, loved the fic, loved the pairing, keep it up!

Trenay
chibi-yukito chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
omg lol! three lights album lol lol lol
heythereholly chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
LMAO
Cassidy Peterson chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
*gigglesnort* Very funny 3 I wuvs it!
Battle Axe Warrior chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Oh my god. That was so messed. You made it sound like she wanted sex!
Raistlin chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
Hy! There are kids outside! What the three lights album? *rofl* thats good ! Oh danmm, i want your talent. Writing this in only 10min. and during a sugar shock *grin* I gues i should send you some suger (whats your adress?) so youll write more stuff like that.

Its funny, the reader really doesnt know, what "IT" could be, till the end and is .. well... a bit confused, when Michiru helps her daughter to get "IT" I was kinnda stunned (Michiru how could you? Shes only 8!) And then Haruka with But she will only enjoy it in her room! (damm Haruka i had thought better from you) But then the last sentence *ggg* Its only an Album. I was nearly falling from my chair *rofl* Write more stuff like this PLEASE! (Or must i send Michiru to "convice" you, too?)
Sarinilli chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That's hillarious.. _" Needs line breaks badly though... It's a little hard to read, since it's all together like that (just a suggestion). It's a good litle story though.
Ariel chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
Ok, I laughed...a lot, had to explain to my bro why. He didnt care that Uranus and Fighter got into a fight, I do, she won! Anywayz, keep writing
Project2501 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
I literally fell out of my chair, laughing and rolling on the floor, after reading this fic! Pure genious!
Wind tenno chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
"Hotaru gets IT" That was funny!ha ha ha ha! im still laughing.
Tainted Kattitina chapter 1 . 3/30/2002
you had nasty thoughts goin' through my head for no reason. MEANY
Lesley A.B chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Hey! I want a ThreeLights album too!
Riva van Dyk chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
*bursts out laughing* That was hilarious ... a Three Lights Album ... hehe, keep up the good work!