Reviews for Island Life
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 2/15
Nice! I like Junko. Haruka's family is interesting ... Not everything works out in a good way.
monitorscreen chapter 12 . 12/1/2008
Very engaging story. I've enjoyed it a lot :-)
EverDreamer chapter 2 . 9/4/2007
As always, this story was amazing.

A follow up to see a developing relationship between Haruka and her sister would be appreciated. :D

Great work!
BleuFleur chapter 12 . 8/31/2007
Very satisfying ending. On one hand, I was not expecting Sailor Moon to use the disguise pen to turn into one of the aliens, but that was a pleasant surprise solution to their communication problem. I *was* expecting it to finally dawn on Haruka that she was likely as much a cause to Michiru's illness as the alien itself and you didn’t disappoint with how she initially handled the realization nor the reunion between the couple.

Like the rest of the universe you’ve created, this was a very enjoyable story.
McFleet chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Man, I absolutely love this story. It has everything that a good story needs - love, drama, sillyness, and most important - Haruka and Michiru!
harumishi chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
lol loved the ending, great fic. maybe there should be a follow up to your story.
petiyaka chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
It was a great fic. I almost fear you'd kill Michiru. It was very touching and heartbreaking. Fabulous!
PriestessHelene chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Awesome I hope you write more great stories like this! Let me know.
suisei no mitsukai chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Aw it's over. I really enjoyed this story and I'd love it if you did some more with Haruka and Junko. I really liked how their relationship was starting to grow. :) Keep up all the great work in the future.
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story. The ending's so open-ended though. But still, great story. )
RaginFireDesire chapter 12 . 8/18/2007
Wow, Great story! I can't believe it's over! But, it was a great story . You should write a sequel. xD
suisei no mitsukai chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
Oh boy this could be very bad. Ear splitting noises are usually never a good thing but I like to hold out hope that maybe, just maybe they'll find out that the aliens aren't truly hostile. We'll see. And I'm really enjoying Junko as a character and the general development of Haruka's family. Keep up all the great work.
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
Concluded? Does that mean that the next chapter is the end of the fic?

Haruka always acting without thinking eh? I hope that Sailor Moon really is able to get through to the aliens, and that their intentions are harmless and merely curious. And hopefully the cure that Ami made does work.
RaginFireDesire chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
-gasp- Was Haruka really the reason Michiru was infected? Dun dun dun.. And.. Himeko.. is just a plain old homophobic maniac.
petiyaka chapter 11 . 8/11/2007
So what's with the aliens? Friends or foes? Can't wait next saturday to know. Pretty good work!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »