Reviews for Island Life
BleuFleur chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
Wow. I’ve been following Island Life since the start, but this last chapter was a doozy. Michiru’s unconscious slip when calling for Haruka in front of Junko was not expected at all. Good thing they can (try to) brush it off as delirium. Mercury’s got the antidote in hand – even feeling the pressure, she’s a trooper. And pretty much the whole gang is heading toward the aliens. Here’s to hoping for a confrontation between the senshi and a live alien in the next chapter.
harumishi chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
great fic this is so awsome, please hurry and update this again soon!
RaginFireDesire chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Great chapter! The part where Michiru murmured Haruka's name and being Sailor Uranus, I was like.. Oh crap. Lol. I would love to see Junko's face IF she ever found out her sister was Sailor Uranus

zodiac dragonHatori chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Gah! A cliffhanger! You just love those don't you? I hope that this will all end well. Great story.
Cosmic Lioness chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Yet another amazing chapter. I can't wait to see what the results of the antidote are!
petiyaka chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Fascinating!This fic kicks! I'm truly impatient to know if Mercury succeed in finding the cure.I can't wait next saturday!
Eva aka Pinkfox chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
Wow, everything is getting in a rush now, isn't it? I hope the aliens aren't too mean and that Michiru will be okay.

About Junko discovering that Haruka is Sailor Uranus, one way or another... I had expected that more or less. Now I am curious what the two sisters are going to do with this.
Cosmic Lioness chapter 9 . 7/29/2007
Another amazing chapter. I must say, this is one of few stories that has me really hooked. I look forward to the continuation :)
Volchise chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
*GASP* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
petiyaka chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
words can't describe the excellence of this fic, neither the way i feel about it. It's touching, heartbreaking,...It's just perfect.
RaginFireDesire chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
That was a great chapter.. T.T It made me wanna cry at the end.. but I pulled it off. No! Michiru don't die.. That promise part was just.. heart breaking. Hope you update soon .

DistantDaydream chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
You're one author who truly knows what he's doing. Keep up the good work. Please don't kill Michi.T_T It's already heartbreaking as it is..
Cosmic Lioness chapter 8 . 7/22/2007
Wow... just wow. This is an amazing story thus far _ I can't wait to read the rest of it. Major kudos!
petiyaka chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
It's so good that i want cry each time i hit the end of a chapter. I can't wait next saturday!
RaginFireDesire chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Excellent Chapter! Haruka's mom is such a b* Gosh.. telling her own daughter not to speak to her sister, that's sad.. Anyways great chapter .

50 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »