Reviews for Island Life
suisei no mitsukai chapter 8 . 7/21/2007
Yeah cause that's really going to stop Junko from seeing Haruka. I mean really, she is a teenager after all. The scene with the forest was very touching and I think you handled it perfectly. You had the senshi do their jobs but you didn't make them heartless about it. It's so common for many stories to have Sailor Moon be the only senshi that seems to have any feelings of remorse at all. Keep up all the great work.
suisei no mitsukai chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
I'd like to take the time to mention now that Junko is really starting to grow on me. You've done a great job making her fit into the Tenoh family and she seems as natural a character as any of the others. Keep up the good work.
Orefish chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Wow, this is a fic where I can tell that the author knows what they are doing. It's so well put together and there is so much to it, I wasn't expecting Haruka's sister to show up, I didn't even consider her having one! I also love how well written this is. I always hate it when I see a seemingly good fic littered with “chan” this and “san” that and severely butchered Japanese in between. Anyways, very nice. :D
petiyaka chapter 7 . 7/14/2007
finaly, one of my favorite fic of the moment. A 5 stars story!
SlipperyLiz chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
Heck of a cliffhanger! This ought to be good.
petiyaka chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
!o! Great stuff! I can't wait next week to read the 7th part. One of the greatest fic i ever read!
petiyaka chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
It's really tragic. But it's really good. Awesome!
someonemorelikeyou chapter 4 . 6/24/2007
This story line is very interesting! YOu did a great job keeping everyone in character and I can't wait to read more..keep up the good work!
suisei no mitsukai chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Go Ami go. I love how well you're keeping the character's to their personalities, Ami in particular. The way she's acting about her job and about Urawa is perfectly in character for her and I love it. Keep up all the great work.
petiyaka chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
Terrific! (But i'm deadly worried for Michiru).A great fic.
RaginFireDesire chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
Bravo! I wonder if Michiru has the same "coughing spell" as the boy? Great Story
petiyaka chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
the characters are just beautifully used. The griving Ami, the loving Michiru...It's just perfect.
marine cathedral chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
An interesting beginning to this piece of work, to be sure. Well-written, well-thought out, page turning (so to speak). I've long been a(n anonymous) fan of your fic. Please continue to update!
Aishuu chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
I'm really enjoying this piece - actually, your whole Sailor Moon arc. I love your plot style, and I really like the direction you're taking the characters.
Girl Who Writes chapter 3 . 6/16/2007
You really are an amazingly talented writer. I'm really enjoying this fic.

I knew that alien dust was trouble. Poor Michiru. The depiction - and background - of the Tenoh family was an interesting one. I'm also curious about the role Haruka's sister is going to play as this fic continues.

Looking forward to the next update!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »