Reviews for Travelin Soldier
Hawk-MAD chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh my gosh! I LOVE this song! Makes me cry every time I hear it! I love your rendition of it. And that Riven didn't die. Riven's just way too badass to die! Good Job!
fascinant chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Beautifully touching. Absolutely loved it.
Nisa Tunesque chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Aw, I do like it when you pair Riven and Flora together. So poignant too - very well done.
one.foot.out.the.door chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Oh, my god...this was so sad, and then really happy! I'm glad Riven didn't die! And I'm glad someone did a fic to this, I am so in love with this song. Great job.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Awesome! I loved it!

Hey, would you mind covering the part where Raph actually marries Leilani? I've gotten up to that point and stalled out, plus I have demands for other updates to meet, but you know how that goes.
TheFreakyVoiceInYourHead chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
It's really sad but so beautiful! You know I'm a Musa/Riven addict, but this is going into my favorites! It's so beautiful!

and one little mistake: Layla eyes are blue, not grey, I saw that when Layla opened her eyes when she was healed from her blindness in season 3.

x33
ladynightsky chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was awesome :)

I loved the theme and the Flora/Riven. The Vietnam War was horrendous, and this was a really good fic about it. So emotional T.T

:)Bee
zodiac dragonHatori chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
oh wow... that was really good. D Their relationship was really interesting, from how they met to how they fell in love.

Off topic, I know. But have you heard about the movie A Journey from the Fall? It's about what happened to the vietnamese refugees, the boat people, ect. after the US pulled out on April 30, 1975. It's only playing in select theaters for short amounts of time. And it's a real tear jerker, for me and my friends at least.
PhoebeTheQueenOfDragons chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I like it I know you said it was a one shot but I say you keep going at least another chapter of when Riven gets home.