Reviews for Miss ORB
FalconRukichi chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
ugh! why must it stop when the climax's come? uh..sorry~ i'm just excited coz the story is good and it just kinda stress when it stop on the best part~ dont worry~ i'm not blaming u~ have a heart to continued it? i'll be the 1st review~
The Blue Mask-cara chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Please continue! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!

I'm just new here in and because of that I just read your story just now so please continue. I will wait for it.
Jade Valentine chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hello, it's really been a long time, i really miss this story.
InOcEnT-schoolgirl chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
wow... Athrun walking in on her just plain lucky... P

Atrhun meeting his possible future fiance and princess of orb- who in reality is the tomboy he the night before as good as sexually harrased... hmm... lol- THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES IS GOING TO BE GREAT! _

CAN"T WAIT

update soon good luck
Shirafune chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Kya, Athrun! what the hell are you trying to do with Cagalli-sama? XD. Cagalli teach him that you're nobody's toy! wa you left us in the best part! waiting for next chapter...
Jade Valentine chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
Hi there! I miss this story, good update! and im hoping for another chapters of this will be post by tomorrow hehe..
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
"She quickLy hand-combed her hair and opened the door.".. "CagaLLi went to the door and sLowLy opened it." huh? I thought she aLready opened the dOor? why was the other sentence contradicting what the first said? -_

hmm.. a guy who doesn't want to sEe naked girLs eh? that's somewhat.. new.. XD

whoa.. nice punch Cags.. Athrun was bLeEding! o_o

"You don’t have a chance on hitting me.” *sighs* baka no Asuran.. she aLready did.. and you were bLeEding tOo.. -_-

..and he doesn't even know that he did huh?

FLay.. Nara..

uh.. so how did Athrun know that Cags was on her way to LBC? and.. were those drunken bastards part of his pLan? xure hope not.. _

"I didn’t mean to fOoL you to have you…” Ooh.. reaLLy now, Athrun.. *grins*

drive Cags to her house? ha! don't make me Laugh, Athrun.. you want her to stay.. driving her back wouLd be the Last thing you'd do.. .

hmm.. does Athrun know? that Cags is a hime-sama? that's why he's bEen caLLing her that? hmm?

how about a hand shake then bringing Kira into a hug?

Yu-YuLa? o.o is that what her otou-sama caLLs her? not "CagaLLi"?

does everybody know that Cags is ORB's hime-sama? 'cause if she's a contestant and her otou-sama's a judge.. wouLdn't it be kinda.. suspicious? I mean.. peopLe can't avoid thinking that there's a conspirasy going on!

lol and he'LL have an excuse for caLLing her hime-sama, ne? XD

nyWeiZ, suteki update! jaa ne in your next! ;3
Hades.Throne.Heiress chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
*Laugh, laugh, laugh, sigh, stomach hurts*

LOL, funny expressions I'm imagining right now, Update soon D
PinkPrincess511 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
OMG! Athrun Zala at the mansion! KILL ME!
AsuCaga01 chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Hahahahaha,Poor Cags!CUTE!Update soon.._
SakuraHiraHira chapter 5 . 2/27/2008
kawai...

wonder if Athrun?

but then he is a playboy right

so he must have seen more than that

why though he was embarassed?

well do update ne?
AsuCaga01 chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
love it so much!...please update again soon.
Devils Anarchist chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
Well, the next chap should be a bit more awkward between the two. anyways good chapy. much loved it.
pinkberry chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
waahaha naughty athiee...

that's a cutie chap

update soon

pinkberry ü
CagalliRules chapter 5 . 12/29/2007
Update! :) Some shiCag moment ne? Looking forward to this! :)