Reviews for In Twenty
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
That was an interesting twist on a cliched device.
PANDA Qiao chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a cute story! Very well done :P
naash chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
i love the narration and how tenten progresses
grunty07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Haha, that was very cute! Especially the ending, although all the lies gave me a pitying vibe.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Aww, very cute. Nice twist on the usual 20truths. The ending made me smile.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I LOVE IT!

P.S. I've said this in all the reviews I've sent to you. haven't I? I'm sorry, don't kill me.
TheNarator chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aw! too sweet, just too sweet! i love tenten fics, she doesn't get enough love in the anime and really, she deserves to have a few secrets just like everyone else. loved it!
StrawberrySmoothie99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
That is really good (Y)

I really like it
adorkable-meee chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Ah I love it! So awesome! Go NejiTen! You have an amazing ability for NejiTen stories. Freakin awesome!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Interesting lies.
mystery-angel128 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Hahah soo funny. I love it
Krizzie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
7 and 13 are pure WIN! And coincidence of coincidences, those are my two favorite numbers. Hahaha! Wii~! I laughed too much.
Youkai Koneko chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Cool, those lies were elaborate. I never woulda guessed that TenTen would lie about anything, let alone ALL of that.

Nice one, C.D.-sama! :P w
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hello! This is so sweet! I thought Numbers 13,14 and 7 were really funny and I thought 5 and 12 were really sweet. This was a good idea for a oneshot!
Mysteriol chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
CASS-SAN! SUGOI! (pats you on the back so hard)

This is an awesome piece of nejiten work (Yepp, myst-san does not just fandom into TouyaxNakuru. Seems like we have more in common than just bunny-hopping together into the TouyaxNakuru fandom nyaa! insert big grin here, and another annoying one at the stupid computer screen that has decided to dim very much so until it blurs the eye. bah.) To tell you the truth, I'm not especially your number one fan when it comes to fics narrating about twenty-(insert something here) about a certain coupling, but I couldn't help it the moment I saw your name in the nejiten community, and decided to click on it to give it a shot. And guess what, isn't it awesome how I couldn't stop the moment I read one Tenten-lie one after another? Yep, that's the power of Cass-san, nyaa. XD

keep the nejiten AND touyaxnakuru works going! I know I haven't been around for so long, and I've yet to check your email yet! I still have one MAJOR academic paper to sit for before I finally pull out of school years and graduate from college FOREVER. (pumps fists into the air . YESH!) and then we'll go touyaxnakuru mad again, nyaa! hi 5!

Loved this nejiten work LOADS. It got yummier and yummier when it came to the bits at the end, where the nejiten fluff got to me, and made me go HANYA~ swooning and dying. The whole 'swollen lips' thing made me grin like a maniacal idiot. glomps. you're awesome, and this fic is, too, cass-san!

favoritted XD