Reviews for Return of the Moonfang
Plz continue I really love your work. So plz continue.
sara-nadia chapter 20 . 4/24
please update
This is really well-written, but it feels a little too flowery. I know that dumbing down your writing for all the prepubescent children on this site is a pain, but they are the readers with the most time to review, favorite, and follow your story without having to worry about too much going on.
Lead99 chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Ok to be completely honest, I was lost on what was going on for like half the chapter
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Poor Ishida. No chance of matching up to Ichigo.
p chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
8i
Edgar3t chapter 20 . 7/31/2014
Just as the story is about to take a level in epicness it stops?! WHHHHHHYYYYYYY? Great fic hope you get back to writing it soon
reads 10hrsday chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
I graduated philosophy and am now a law student. Hell, if it was made of mountains of cases you would be required to read and be asked for hours in an auditorium full of people, would be akin to being a law student. Now, whenever I get some free time I'd read Bleach and fan fictions about it in order to relax my mind. The whole point is an entertaining, thrilling, story that takes me back to my younger life.

I applaud you for the good work so far regarding the plot and the general idea of it all. But sadly, you miss the point of reading stories such as Bleach. They are meant to be FUN and LIGHT as to cater to the likes of children and teenagers, maybe even the adults on the side.

YOU ARE OVER THINKING THIS. YOU ARE MAKING THIS PAINFUL TO READ. THE CHARACTERS ARE TOO FAR OUT OF NORMAL HUMAN THINKING AND SPEAKING PATHS THAT THEY BECOME ALIEN.

I intentionally separated the above as to make it painfully clear. Though I am impressed by the writing, it is way too convoluted. Try simple sentences and it will be easier for both you and the reader. You write like a judge/justice does in jurisprudence back in the days when legalese was a mandatory style for them. It is not necessarily a bad thing but keep in mind who you expect to read this. The average reader would go through the first three paragraphs of chapter 1 and then leave.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2014
interesting
TiffRedd1994 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
update soon!
AirbourneEnginuity chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Perhaps you could put the summary inside this chapter? I skipped over your fic the first time I came across it, and decided to try it after finding it again in one of my searches.