Reviews for My Shadows Shadow
Skull1412 chapter 4 . 1/11
The way Fuji did it reminded me of Ouran Highschool Host Club lol
Lizabeth Black chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
I love this story so please keep updating more chapters.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
hope that things are better with your computer... please update! This is a good story!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Do let us readers know if you have decided to not continue this. It has been over 3 and 1/2 years since your last A/N. This was such a good fic so far and i do hope you can continue it soon.
Mitsuki chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
First of all, i really like your story!
Second, do you have another account on ? Cuz i saw this story thats almost a complete copy of yours with a few changes here and there... The storys name is 'Unknown Prince'
I just wanted to notify you of this since its not nice to copy other peoples work, the story was published 2009...

Great story btw :D
Heartnett chapter 6 . 6/19/2012
The story is awesome, and I do hope you can recover whatever you lost!
AnisRocks chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Awww maaaan! I really enjoyed this story!8)
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 6 . 3/30/2012
i can't wait for the next chapter! please post it soon!
My Solitude chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
Wow. I feel bad for you. Word of advice? Send your work to yourself on your email. You'll always have a copy! XD
animenianshizuka1264 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
i love this! can you continue it? gah! why are most good pot stories not continuing? please update...
memefker chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
NOOOOOOO! WHY DID IT STOP? I love this story QAQ Please Update! Please! And I love how Ryoma has long hair :DDDD Yay! Please, please, please, and PLEASE, in Hades realm and back, please update!
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
I wonder how the regulars are going to react when they find out about why Ryoma hates tennis and about his home life. . .hehe so many possiblities. And Eiji's reaction when he finds out that THAT arrogant guy is ochibi's older brother. oh i can just see it.
FanFictionFan345 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This story is amazing I hope you manage to find the inspiration to continue. Your interpretation of the characters is spot on and you do a good job of making people dislike Ryoga.
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
i luv it and kyaaa! hes so cute! and if u havent decided on the pairings id like to throw my vote in there, Fuji/Ryoma...awwww *cough* anyway cant wait to see the dad and brothers reaction the royma and to see them punded to the ground with tennis racks! } kufufu