Reviews for Four Seasons
Lucky chapter 32 . 3/27
I know some people are all excited about the whole thing with kei and chisame (hey that rhymed) and how they've gotten a lot closer and all but... Was that a space marine dreadnought that Su was driving? As in... Walking death machines piloted by half-dead space marines? Like as in... The wrath of the god emperor and War incarnate? Really? Did anyone else get that?
Grimbt chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
So Chisame plays 40K? Interesting...
Grimbt chapter 2 . 10/30/2014
Not a huge fan of them having alcohol, but I guess I can suspend disbelief for now. That was an interesting way for them to all show up. I never thought of Makie as underhanded, but I guess that works.
Grimbt chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This is certainly interesting so far! It certainly makes me want to read more. Good job. How you did the letters was fantastic. Very smart.
SoaringEagle13 chapter 32 . 7/8/2014
Will this be continued? I was also hoping for a time when Keitaro and the tenants go to visit Haruka. I thought it would be rather interesting to see both groups meeting each other in person.
AceSlayer chapter 32 . 4/23/2013
Hey! Great story! I hope you continue making the 4 seasons (I know its been 4 years) but please continue! Out of all the Lh fanfics i have read this one is the best. Thanks in advance.
Samuez chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
Great story. Hope there's more of this later.
Drago 2.0 chapter 32 . 9/17/2012
This is a good story I can't wait to read the next one :)
Richy1991 chapter 32 . 12/21/2011
great story
Gin chapter 32 . 11/1/2011
Its really too bad that you never went on to make the second part. After re-reading this, its still great a long time after.
chaosglory626 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Oh Yue and her mess up taste in juice. She lost the trivia game because Baka Black is too lazy to be smart unless she needs to be.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I recognize Yue, who is one of my favorite characters. The stupid one might be Makie or Kuu, but I'm not sure. The other one had no clues that I could find.
Saru chapter 32 . 11/22/2010
RobDaZombie let me just say this you are without a doubt one of the greatest fan-fiction writers i have ever had the pleasure of reading your works. you have successfully in this ones humble opinion to merge the Negima and Love Hina worlds together in a wonderful blend into your creation of Four Seasons. As a matter of fact i would bet that Ken Akumatsu (forgive me if i misspelled it) would most likely congratulate you on merging his two stories in a wonderful tale.

Eagerly Awaiting Book Two Saru
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 10 . 10/18/2010
this story is getting even more interesting by the minuet
Dante Hinamori chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
I mean… really! He honestly thinks that I'm a…

…a… a