Reviews for This means war
TotallyTeamAlec chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Bloody brilliant! ;)
Gasp-x chapter 9 . 1/27/2008
Ohmygod. I was reading...Ahaha.

And...Ahaha

I couldn't stop laughing!

This was amazingly funny.

I'm gonna go read the sequel right now. ;D
A Wall Of IV chapter 9 . 10/12/2007
YEAHH! A SEQUELL! -SCREAMS- YAYS!
A Wall Of IV chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
OH MY HOLY PIXIE STIX! I WAS SERIOUSLY LAUGHING OUT LOUD! THIS IS SINGLE HANDEDLY THE MOST HILARIOUS STORY I HAVE EVER READ! YOU SHOULD DO THIS STORY AGAIN IN EDWARDS AND THE CULLEN'S POINT OF VIEW! I WOULD LOVE THAT!
animallover0109 chapter 9 . 7/25/2007
hahahaha! OK!
twilightnite chapter 8 . 6/22/2007
Bloody hell! XD

OMC I can't stop laughing! Go llamas! XD
Gen Bellamy Ennis chapter 9 . 6/21/2007
Am i laughing my brains out? yes, i am. Do i have any brains? ...no...i think they fell out in maths class. funny story, love it. glad there's a sequal!
excitingem555 chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
YES! A SEQUEL! sry for the long wait for my beautiful reviews but i havnt beenreading my fanfics like a faithful reader should i no GASP!
blissfulmemories chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
wow! icky vicky! i love that story already, the title is just perfect! a good fan of fairly odd parents, i take it? XD

anyways, hilarious chapter! u bet ill read the sequel!
Sarimia chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
sequel? what sequel? I wanna read the sequel!
Vampiress19 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
omg! your stories are hysterical! i so have to finish all of them today! this one was really funny! off to the sequel!
jagadeesanenator chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
the sequel is icky vicky? thats funny! hahahaha this was so funny! i cant believe it im gonna tell all my friends tor ead it!
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
whats the sequel?
KatedeKlerK23-10 chapter 6 . 6/19/2007
EDWARD!WE LOVE YOU!WE MISSED YOU(AND YOUR REALLY FAMILIAR VOICE
Dazzled Dragonfly chapter 9 . 6/19/2007
This is so funny! I had exit my house tolaugh, my family still sleeping! Can't wait to read more, must send review frist! YOu a frickn awsome!