Reviews for Finally
Betterways chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Thank You! He was so good with words. Obviously he should have been better at defending himself this way.

You left out how it was basically her fault he was beaten up by PCHers resulting in his being suspected of murdering Felix. And all the other beatings, house fires & such that happened to him that year as a result. And thus should have been trying to find Felix's killer from day one. And should have felt guilty he was on that bridge. I think turning him in because his alibi was not valid was a pretty unforgivable offense. No one's alibi was valid at that point.
amandamary chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love that Logan got his day. Perfect!
Jeanie205 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was awesome. I know you wrote it a million years ago, but I just came across it and loved it.

All that stuff he told her about how she always expected the worst from him, jumped to all sorts of conclusions, and never gave him the he benefit of the doubt, but yet she continues to rail at him for jumping to conclusions about Piz. Who DID get the benefit of the doubt from her. It's all so, so true.

And "it couldn't be less your business," except he's right on the money about her very much sticking her nose into his business when he was with Hannah and Kendall.

Poor Veronica. She always loved him so much it scared her, waiting for the axe to fall and the shoe to drop. But she grew up and got over it. Thank goodness.
Bondopoulos chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I am such a Veronica fan but sometimes she drive me crazy! I always wanted to yell "just communicate" at my TV. Thank you!
Winter Blake chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This is a great story. I'm a Veronica fan like you but I also got very annoyed at times how she treated Logan. I was really happy to read a story where Logan finally has is say and tells Veronica all those things she needs to hear. I only wish there had been a second chapter with a happy ending. But anyway amazing story, really :)
lenouchka chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
You have an interesting point, and I love some sentences in this OS, especially the ones when Logan says HE will run out of her this time. But there's too much words I think: Logan presenting, narrating the events of his life, exposing his inner feelings feels unlikely to me. There's so much unsaid in this couple, it has been and will always be more in the eyes than in the words. It would have been much more pleasant or nice or even fair to hear them say what you wrote but it's not them... when Logan and Veronica talk they usually say a lot of things but so rarely what really matters, way to fucked-up to admit their vulnerability I guess.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Amen, sister! I'm a Veronica fan as well, but she made some seriously idiotic choices when it came to Logan. (Hmm, that reminds me of my OTHER fandom involving a bad boy and a girl who just can't seem to get it right... I'm sensing a pattern in my shippings...)

Fantastic story.
Tearle chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hear, hear! Thanks for giving Logan a backbone in this situation. Everything you write is true. I love Veronica, but man, I -hated- the way she treated Logan. She always gave everyone else the benefit of a doubt, but not Logan. The series ending would've been fantastic if THIS had been the conversation and THEN he had beat up Gory and apologized to Piz.

Great job!
klutz3572 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
That was pretty awesome. I was also always pissed that Logan didn't get more of anything to say, didn't get to defend himself or argue with her. I love Veronica, I really do, just not anytime she hurts Logan. Cuz I kinda love him more. Cuz I'm a crazy person who thinks they're real. Anyway...I liked your take on how the conversation should have played out. Good job.
Eveo chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Supergreat story! I love that he finally gets to the defend his actions. Please write some more, i think you are great!
Fleur27 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Interesting take. I think I like your version better than the show's.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Finally you put into words what I felt all along. What Logan said here is heart felt and poignant. Through out the series you got the feeling that V was taking Logan for granted. She abandond him when he most needed suport and she never fully trusted him. Admittedly Logan had his flaws and screw ups but he did try to be a better person for her. I supposed that's why they are epic, it takes numberous times of break up and made up to fully understand and accepting why you love the other peron.
beaglelover719 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was sad. I totally agree with it though. Logan was such a complex character. Even when he was being a complete ass you still wanted to take him home and make him better. Man, I totally feel a Veronica Mars marathon coming on.
maipigen chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
wow you better start thinking up a sequel! that was awesome i loved how logan groveled and stil showed veronica his backbone! love it more please

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
1987 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Lord, that was intense and raw and just lovely. You nailed Logan word for word there. To see Logan act instead of react is oh so satisfying. Thank you for sharing.