Reviews for Hang the Code
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
OH MY GAWD!

*flails about*

I have been looking for a fic like this for YEARS. O_O

I've always wanted someone to write Jack's POV when Will was killed, but I couldn't find anything for the longest time, so I eventually gave up and switched fandoms.

And now as I just finished reading all of your Supernatural fics for a second or third time, I was browsing through your profile and BAM. Here it was! Right in my face!

I do believe I squealed with utter joy for ten minutes. XD

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this.

And I know I sound nothing short of insane right now, but really.

You just made my entire week. 3
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
Dark Satirist chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
It's me again... reviewing yet another one of your amazing stories. I love Pirates of the Caribbean almost as much as I love Supernatural... and I have to say... this story was excellent. It was slightly out of character, but it was still uber good. I really enjoyed reading it.

~SW223
German girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Maybe is Jack a bit out of character, but I prefer your Jack. I really like your stories. See you in your next story
Reiven chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Actually, Jack stabbed the heart with his broken sword, not a dagger :3 Thought I should mention that.

Great story anyhow. I did love that scene. I was pretty sad the first time I saw it, but after a few more screenings, I decided that it was for the best (otherwise he'd have to spend an eternity with Elizabeth. Believe me, after the 6th showing, you wished she'd gotten blown up with that over-rated Sao Feng.) How can people slam Will and praise HIM when it's obvious who's the one lacking talent.
Experimental Fairimental chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
"...and his foolishness and cockiness may have very well caused Will his life."

I believe you meant cost, there, but that was all that I noticed.

Brilliant story.
heartofShou chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw... how sweet...
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I saw the movie and I hated the end, but I really like your interpretation. Good work!
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, for your first one you did a great job! I'll have to say now that this one, and another really good one, are my favorites for Jack's thoughts while trying to decide if he should save Will or not. I applude you on your terrific fic!
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow. I'd have to say that was pretty darn good and much more IC with Jack than many stories I have read. This scene has been done quite a lot (including by me...but that was from Will's perspective, so it's a little different), but only because it is a great scene to get inside the characters' heads and figure out who they really are. This needed to be done and I'm glad you did it so well. I can definitely picture this happening. Well done!

-DPSG1
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Nice work. I really enjoyed it.

Excellent job!
lovova chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Very good. Only just saw the movie an hour ago, so I'm still a little fogged up by it's awsomness, but this seems in charector enough for me _
Luinlothana chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Good story. I've already read a couple of pieces about that very moment and Jack's thoughts then but your really stands out. Not a nad entrence into Pirates' world, not bad at all. the only thing I might alter in the story is that I'd consider using something along the lines of "it's Captain Jack, your majesty" for Jack's correction. With enough irony it would work. But as for that summary of yours - maybe it's just me but from my experience assuring that the story is better than summary generally works opposite to what you want the readers to do. Apart from that I could see only one spoiler there (big one I admit) so I don't see the need to use plural - as the matterof fact if you clearly write in your summary that the story concerns the end of AWE spoilers are to be expected so I'm not sure if the warning is needed at all. And without those parts you should still have place for a secong part of a summary - something like "What do you do when you hold a fate of an other and your own drem in the palm of your hand?" or anything other along the lines. It should bring more readers in any case (or at least I hope so). Regards
punkballet chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
very good, luv.
ross ithil wen chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
great story. I don't think it's to much out of character. I actually think it was wonderfully written.

I love the whole "Jack thinking about others" idea