Reviews for Perfection
tilliquoi chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
"Shut up and let me play doctor."

That was my favorite part in the story, hands down. This story hit me pretty hard, because I've dealt with depression off and on for years now. But it was amazing, and I found myself almost in tears more than once. That's saying something, too, since crying is something I rarely do.

I'm happy to have found and read this. Thank you.
Ludra90 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was the first finished fanfiction made by you I read... it's... wow.
bubbajack chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow...I have never truely honestly enjoyed a one-shot untill I read this one. They always left me wanting more and wondering what happens next. You completly blew that outta the water! Fantastic job I loved this!
Puella Pulchra chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I LOVED This i have probably reread this 20 times!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
okay, i'll admit it: if i didn't have to be quiet, i would've been bawling like a baby through most of this. as it was, you managed to rip a few tears around my mental barriers. the emotion in this piece was exquisitely, beautifully painful (i realize that sounds wrong...) you are an amazing author. i'm glad you ended it in a hopeful way.
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Awesome story and a very accurate depiction of depression.
GoldenRinglets chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love this story. It's so well-written and I cry everytime I read it. Well done.
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I really liked this. It was sad, but it had a happy ending...different, but happy.

~JanelleL
Eragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I feel so sorry for Beast Boy. He tried his hardest to get Ravven to feel emotions, Starfire and Cybory to fit in, and to lighten up Robin's mood. And what does he get? Slams, insults, laughs, and no praises or even telling that he did a great job saving the Teen Titans from the Brotherhood.

These are the things that I'm really mad about:

1. Robin only said that the Titans were all heroes after Beast Boy left the room.

2. The Titans consider themselves as family, yet they kept putting him down.

3. The never bothered worrying about him until it was too late.

and

4. THEY NEVER BOTHERED TO APOLOGIZE TO HIM AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO PLEASE HIM OR MAKE HIM HAPPY UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. And RAVEN KEPT INSULTING EVEN THOUGH HE HELPED HER WITH MALCHOIR AND THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIS PAST AT ALL!
DiamondDragonFrost chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
This was like poetry. I'm extremely jealous of your wrting skills. I love this.

Favourited.

kthxbai

-Dia
Inuyasha's God sis chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wowo so completely and epicly dark. I appreciate the effort in this and the emotions. Beast boy is one of my favorate Titains! But well done.

~Yasha's Sis
Fayari chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Kinda makes me wonder why I'm even a BBRae shipper. Your fic made me realize a few sweet moments aren't enough to counter-act how much of a bitch Rae is. Though Beast Boy is annoying, even he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment...
rainbotash chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is without a doubt, one of the best storys I've ever read!
Inky the Inkfred chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Depressing, angsty, Beast Boy-centric and... completely brilliant! Seriously. I love the way it's written, the way you presented it (not as one of those, "I am soooo depressed," stories,) and the overall excecution. Fantastic!
ghost13579 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
HEY!

I'M ALTISTIC!

I FIND THAT FUCKING OFFENCE!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »