Reviews for Perfection
Written-Not Heard chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that was beautiful

srry im just drawn to sad depressing and angsty stories
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow, i just don't know what to say...this fic was so extremly depressing, and just as good and as well written.

I applaude you.
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow. What an interesting way to look at Beast Boys inner self. I was so close to crying most all of it, which just tells me how good it was.
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Parts of this made me cry. Some made me cry. Some made me Goddamned emo. I have never read such a great Beastboy centric story that made me go on such a rollercoaster of emotions. It seems like the first Teen Titan story I've read in ages. Seeing as most of the Teen Titan author's/ess' are slipping. And this gave me a sense of reassurance that all hope is not lost.

:D

and for once, i read a angsty depressing story without saying "This is too damn emo!" all the way through. Congradulations on your piece, it was truly captivating.
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
DANG...wow just wow that was a powerful story and very emotional wow.
areya chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
you have a way with words, that was amazing. im a sap, and i love bb (i was blinking away tears)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wonderful! Tears were pricking my eyes as I red this. I felt so bad for Beast Boy until the end. It was absolutely greatness! Perfect is the best word to describe the fic.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This is simply wonderful. I really love the idea of it, and the overall calibre is excellent.

Nice work. :)
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Yup. 'Perfection' is exactly how I would describe this fic. :-)
Harry Potter Fan 1994 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh wow...that was amazing...
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
well wrighten, loved it, why I like beast boy put through pain even I don't know
Ardent Ly chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I cried as I read this the first time. I was bawling during the second time. I havent cried this hard since I've found out that Santa wasn't real. Thank you. This story touched my heart in so many ways and is just so utterly amazing. All the best in up-coming stories!

M.H.
Raven's Secret chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
omg...i actually cried. it takes a lot to make me cry, but you did it. congratulations. :)

that was an amazing story. really brilliant. i didn't think such a thing could be written, and definitely not as a oneshot. that was stunning. and that last line was perfect. simply perfect. i kept thinking you would end it like that, but you never know.

anyway, magnificent job.
Josh chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
-Jeez, and what kind of disease did you have when you wrote this? I noticed the slight change in writing styles; but other than the beforementioned eyes for ice mistake, I didn't really see much in grammatical errors. All in all, I thought the story was great; it was a very interesting dive into the darkness that is depression.
Kevorkian chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Wow. That was...really depressing. And here I was, thinking you were kidding in the beginning author's note. Never again.

The story overall is great, and the plot moves at a comfortable pace, despite the length of the work. The one thing that didn't make as much sense to me was the mentioning of his age. (The "He was fifteen. He was sixteen. He was seventeen. He was twenty.") Other than establishing that time has passed, I don't really understand it's purpose. Maybe I'm just thick, but what, if there is one, is the deeper significance behind the ages?

Anyway, I found this story by looking under a friend's favorite stories list. It's certainly going under my favs list, as well.

-K