Reviews for Perfection
archersploosh chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Wow. I think that's a little off character, but I love it. It seems like something the 'hidden' part of beastboy would do. Very well written. *thumbs up*
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
So beautiful! sobs Truly a work of job!
melodica chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
It's my 5th time reading this, and I still cry everytime.

Definitely one of the best stories I have ever read. :)
Written-Not Heard chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
that was beautiful

srry im just drawn to sad depressing and angsty stories
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow, i just don't know what to say...this fic was so extremly depressing, and just as good and as well written.

I applaude you.
readergrl56 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Wow. What an interesting way to look at Beast Boys inner self. I was so close to crying most all of it, which just tells me how good it was.
AbeilleN chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Parts of this made me cry. Some made me cry. Some made me Goddamned emo. I have never read such a great Beastboy centric story that made me go on such a rollercoaster of emotions. It seems like the first Teen Titan story I've read in ages. Seeing as most of the Teen Titan author's/ess' are slipping. And this gave me a sense of reassurance that all hope is not lost.

:D

and for once, i read a angsty depressing story without saying "This is too damn emo!" all the way through. Congradulations on your piece, it was truly captivating.
darkgraywolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
DANG...wow just wow that was a powerful story and very emotional wow.
areya chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
you have a way with words, that was amazing. im a sap, and i love bb (i was blinking away tears)
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Wonderful! Tears were pricking my eyes as I red this. I felt so bad for Beast Boy until the end. It was absolutely greatness! Perfect is the best word to describe the fic.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This is simply wonderful. I really love the idea of it, and the overall calibre is excellent.

Nice work. :)
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Yup. 'Perfection' is exactly how I would describe this fic. :-)
Harry Potter Fan 1994 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh wow...that was amazing...
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
well wrighten, loved it, why I like beast boy put through pain even I don't know
Ardent Ly chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I cried as I read this the first time. I was bawling during the second time. I havent cried this hard since I've found out that Santa wasn't real. Thank you. This story touched my heart in so many ways and is just so utterly amazing. All the best in up-coming stories!

M.H.