Reviews for Perfection
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This story was, as its title unknowingly described it, absolutely perfect. It was beautiful, symbolic, touching, depressing, uplifting and even a tiny bit funny there towards the end.

I've been needing this for quite some time now. I've been stuck with fics that are average at best and always with completely happy or simply imbicilic premises and endings. This started out bitter, and never quite reached that sickeningly sweet point that some fics can. I may be a milk chocolate kinda' guy, but when it comes to fanfiction; I'm dark chocolate all the way. And, for the record, they don't get much darker than this.

Excellent work and thank you for the meriad of emotions that I have not experienced to such intensity in far too long. As my life is terrifyingly mundane, I look to literature(fanfiction included) for some entertainment and I've been stuck within that rhealm of the mundane for far too long. Thank you again and good luck for the future.

Heh, y'know what? I can't shake the feeling that this fic's probably helped at least one person begin a recovery from depression or realize that somebody they know is depressed. I can only hope that nobody uses this fic as a guide to cure depression. God only knows what would happen if all the closest female friends of depressed males suddenly started throwing themselves at such depressed males.

Heh...
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
A true master piece in every way.
Hero07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hmm... I don't know why you think this one sucked, but I thought it was excellent. I don't even approach anything angsty since I like to keep things light with humor, but I think you pulled it off well.
Multi-fan46 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was well done you should write more oneshots like this. I was first daunted by the length, but it was absorbing.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I.

Loved.

This.

It was amazing. I completely ignored my Spanish project for you and this- and it was SO WORTH IT!

Why do you call this a load of crap and such? It's -not-. Don't ever think that way ever, or I'll probably have to hit you.

I could tell you my favorite parts, but every part has something to love about it. So I can't decide.

You're the best ever. Seriously.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
O.O

This angsty story...is the BEST angsty story in the history angsty stories. WEL DONEE!

I love how you had to so gradual building up to the depression, exquisite details about the depression, and simply an amazing story of recovery. Simply amazing...stunning...astonishing...and I better shut up now before I run out of words or bore you. I give this story a solid 11 out of 10.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow...i'm so glad you pulled things back up from the abyss towards the end of the story. You did an excellent job writing BB's downward spiral. I was actually getting depressed as I was reading this. Loved the interaction between BB and Raven when she finally realized what happened. I would have liked more BB/Raven moments toward the end, but yeah this was awesome. Keep up the good work!
Blues59 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Excellent work the best angst Beast Boy story I've ever seen.
kuroinekorawr chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I LOVE It! who ever flames this are idiots. youre a great writer. and this is so going to favorites!
Morfindien chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
In a word, "Wow." As far as I'm concerned, that is a very good story. Beast Boy had let himself go to the edge. But his friends brought him back. Just goes to show you what one person can do for a friend.

Morfindien (aka Morf)
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Oh, wow. this... this had me crying at times. fabulous story, and something i havent seen before.

wonderful job.