Reviews for Perfection
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
A true master piece in every way.
Hero07 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hmm... I don't know why you think this one sucked, but I thought it was excellent. I don't even approach anything angsty since I like to keep things light with humor, but I think you pulled it off well.
Multi-fan46 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This was well done you should write more oneshots like this. I was first daunted by the length, but it was absorbing.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I.

Loved.

This.

It was amazing. I completely ignored my Spanish project for you and this- and it was SO WORTH IT!

Why do you call this a load of crap and such? It's -not-. Don't ever think that way ever, or I'll probably have to hit you.

I could tell you my favorite parts, but every part has something to love about it. So I can't decide.

You're the best ever. Seriously.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
O.O

This angsty story...is the BEST angsty story in the history angsty stories. WEL DONEE!

I love how you had to so gradual building up to the depression, exquisite details about the depression, and simply an amazing story of recovery. Simply amazing...stunning...astonishing...and I better shut up now before I run out of words or bore you. I give this story a solid 11 out of 10.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow...i'm so glad you pulled things back up from the abyss towards the end of the story. You did an excellent job writing BB's downward spiral. I was actually getting depressed as I was reading this. Loved the interaction between BB and Raven when she finally realized what happened. I would have liked more BB/Raven moments toward the end, but yeah this was awesome. Keep up the good work!
Blues59 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Excellent work the best angst Beast Boy story I've ever seen.
kuroinekorawr chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I LOVE It! who ever flames this are idiots. youre a great writer. and this is so going to favorites!
Morfindien chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
In a word, "Wow." As far as I'm concerned, that is a very good story. Beast Boy had let himself go to the edge. But his friends brought him back. Just goes to show you what one person can do for a friend.

Morfindien (aka Morf)
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Oh, wow. this... this had me crying at times. fabulous story, and something i havent seen before.

wonderful job.