Reviews for Keelhaul Connie
BlackBaccaraRose chapter 13 . 10/13/2009
sweet please keep it up
Ruby Pen chapter 13 . 7/16/2009
oh my stars! this is so good, and i can't wait to see what happens between connie and will. i'm putting this on my fav stories. update ASAP
Desi-Pari Always chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
gack! this may be the little geek in me speaking or you may have done this on purpose but PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! hehe

think of me think of me fondly when we've said goodbye, remember me once in a while please promise me, you'll try.

sry i love that story...i liked the book better but oh well

loved this chapter and i feel so sorry for constance but i'm sure all will work out in the end.

i like the twist you've added too about will and elizabeth wanting different things.
MadAsAHatter0987 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
I jst started reading the story today OMG

cHAPTER 12 WHY THE CLIFFHANGER WHY

I LOVE IT REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE
Ladrengilon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
nice story, i like it...update soon! it looks like u never updated in months!
Desi-Pari Always chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
interesting story and i like how it's going so far

the summary already says willoc so i'm guessing lizzy's just going to have to suck it up and marry norrington? or does she get no one?

whatever you do...PLEASE do NOT put her with JACK! elizabeth i mean, i don't care if you decide constance should be with jack instead but please, i beg you, not lizzy!
Liliesshadow chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Brilliant!
Lady-Finwe chapter 11 . 4/10/2009
sweet heavens that was cool cant wait for the rest but why does she have to love will cant she love jack instead, Oh well great writing :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry to hear that your USB has gone missing! Wow...I really hope that you find it! Man...I know how you feel...I almost lost EVERYTHING on my computer (well, yours is a USB & mine a computer, but same concept) but then I found it before it could be deleted...thank GOD! :3

I believe that you'll find it...and even if you don't, I hope you'll be OK...I know I'd be pretty upset if I lost something that was REALLY important to me...

I hope you find it! Don't let it get you TOO down...:3

Inspired.Butterfly chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
Ha...Jack would see right through her...:3

Man, can't WAIT for more! :3 lol

Inspired.Butterfly chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
Um...did I skip a chapter? Or did you just not write about the night the pirates raided the town? :S

Sweet! You show Commodore Constance! :3 lol That was unexpected...:3 But I LOVED it! :3

Ha...I love Jack and Constance's little spat back and forth...:3

I'm confused why you always spell Jack's "you" like "yew"...his accent isn't THAT strong...but whatever, it's your story :3 lol

"Connie!" :3 Haha...I'm gonna like this story, a LOT! :3

Can't wait to read more! :3

UwriteIrate17 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
I really like this story :)
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
Oh wow...didn't expect Jack to be there (haha...shows how long it's been since I've watched the movie...) Man...so suspenseful! :3 lol

Smell her..? Interesting...and also a bit awkward lol

Aw...I sort of feel bad for Groves...poor guy...he's SO nice...:3

Aw...just like the day they met...cute! :3

Onto the next chapter!

Inspired.Butterfly chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Oh great...going to the smithy to tell Will that there's a pirate loose...great...:3 lol Hm...wonder what his reaction is going to be...also, how did she know of Jack Sparrow? Maybe her mother told them his last name as well...:3 Infamous Jack Sparrow...

P.S:Can't WAIT to read more! :3
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Aw...I always hated that part when Elizabeth was mean to him...just because he wouldn't call her by her first name...:P Well, I really like this so far (as I've probably already mentioned lol) so can't WAIT to read some more! :3

59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »