Reviews for Keelhaul Connie
Inspired.Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hm...Elizabeth has a sister in this story? Interesting...:3 This looks really good so far...and I'm curious...so I'm gonna read more! Their mother met Jack...and he died? I'm confused...but whatever...:3

~
Tirilan chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
Hi there! I actually really love this story! To be strictly honest with you, I didn't think I would like it much because stories that follow movies word-for-word are often rather dull.

But, despite using a lot of movie quotes, the addition of Constance (love that name!) as Elizabeth's sister was truly a stroke of genius. And her so-far-unrequited love for Will really adds a twist to the story. It seems to me that he kind of regards her more as a sister...

I especially liked the development of Groves. It was nice to see how he genuinely cares about Constance.

And, of course, the way you write Jack is brilliant. I really enjoyed your pirate vocabulary, too. :P

I very much look forward to an update and hope you have not given up on this story! Please continue!

*Another Lady*

P.S. I also thought the nickname 'Keelhaul Connie' really cute. :)
Rising Sunrise chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I like it a lot. Normally it's annoying to read the entire movie, but you changed it enough as to not make it boring, but it's still the same as the movie. It's a great story.

I'll be waiting on the next chapter. :)
XIN455 chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
This has to be, hands down, THE best POTC fan-fic i've ever read...honestly.

I give you mad props for this one.

Keep up the great work!
et cetera et cetera chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
Whoops...I just realized that I said Jack instead of Will in that review. I hope you knew what I meant! Haha, well, you could take Jack into that context, but I definitely don't want Jack romancing Connie, haha.

Aw, and I'm surprised I was the only one who reviewed the last two chapters! You definitely deserve more reviews for this story-it's very good!

I'm still loving the interactions and I'm waiting for some action of all kinds (Will finding new romantic feelings and some pirating gallivanting!), but of course this is just the beginning of the story/movie. And I hope you continue through the other two movies, as well. That would be quite interesting. But, I'm content with reading about the escapades now with Constance included.

Hope you update soon!
et cetera et cetera chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
Oh, do continue! I love stories where Jack romances a woman who is not Elizabeth (I kinda have an aversion to Elizabeth, hah)! And I like how you're integrating Connie into the whole entire movie, making it seem much more believable and imaginable, since she can just be placed in the frame of the actual movie (in the mind, of course).

Hope you update soon!
BrownEyedDreamr chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY, ITS SO GOOD! ESPECIALLY CONSTANCE, man if only this was the actual movie.
Hope and love chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
pirateANDelf chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
yea! another jackoc!

update a.s.a.p!
LionQueen chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
Both submissions are very good ! You've tackled the dialog nicely! This reminds me of Les Miserable. Eponine so close to mariius and he never sees her, but falls for Cosette while Eponine relents to be there go between risking her life in the end. Beautiful. I hope you do more of this. I enjoyed the groundwork you've lain here and the language you've used as well!
Hope and love chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
TheInvincibleKay chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
love it!
Hope and love chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Rynn-Rynn chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i think will was quite dashing in the third film

lol