Reviews for Another First Time
kandyj chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Awwwwww I wish they had a baby n sakura found out she could bear children - 3 ur story
GurenHana chapter 18 . 6/12/2014
THE ENDING WAS UNIQUE AND REFRESHING in my opinion though. This was an amazing fic. i'm glad i found it :D
GurenHana chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
WHAT? WHY IS INO DEAD UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS OMG... Anyway this fic is good :) i guess i'll continue reading to what happens next hehehe
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I liked their breakup even though it seemed a bit rushed. Still, what a convenient little situation for Sai xD
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
I was told that once and cried to death, so I, umm, understand? Though I have a child now...
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love SaiSaku!
Fluffymausi-chan chapter 18 . 4/26/2013
Oh my goodness ... This was so awesome, it made me read it all in one go and I spent a night finishing it. It was so well written with the characters not being OOC and a perfect development. I enjoyed reading your piece of art with all my heart and even though i was on the edge of crying when Sakura found out she would not be able to have children of her own, Sasuke's reaction to those news and after Ino's death and Sakura's breakdown which was really understandable considering they were best friends. My favourite part was when they kissed after she was getting herself drunk out of sadness and you described their emotions really good.
All in all I love your story :)
Keep up your good work and thank you for that awesome story!
Your FMC
WhisperedSilvers chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
yOU KILLED INO?
Guest chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
Loved this so much...you are such an AMAZING author.
spiritgirl16 chapter 18 . 1/16/2013
I liked it,Saixsakura might just be my new favorite sakura pairing,really good storyx3
els1324 chapter 18 . 10/27/2012
I LOVED IT! The epilogue may not have been /ideal/, but I thought it worked really well with everything else you wrote. The little moments were completely adorable. :)
Erelia chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
omg this was awesome the whole code thing. I loved it! it was very brilliant on ur part thank you for a wonderful chapter.
Kiddo626 chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
This was a cute story. I've on a SaiSaku binge this past week, and your story didn't disappoint. XD I feel that Sai and Sakura were both kept pretty much in character throughout (well, as in character as an emotionally-stunted tool like Sai probably was at the time you wrote this. LOL). I still feel like it could've used more Naruto and other characters, although your move to kill Ino off was pretty brave of you, I must admit. I'm just glad Sakura and Sasuke got some closure and that Sasuke was so supportive of her relationship with Sai (BIG breath of fresh air from the angsty emo boy that pops up everywhere, haha!).

The ending felt a little too abrupt, though. I mean, for such an important plot point the daimyo storyline was, it barely got a mention in the epilogue. Just one scene featuring Hideki, Kanako, Junko, and maybe her fiance resolving their differences would've been enough.

Regardless, I liked this story, and it's still going onto my Favorites, as there just aren't that many SaiSaku fics that really stand out. Good job! :)
eyeofthegoddess chapter 18 . 1/7/2012
That story was amazing! I loved it! It was sad when I finally got to the end. The Sasuke walking Sakura to Sai was a nice touch. I would have never seen it coming. It also redeems Sasuke a little bit. But the Sai/Sakura connection was very well developed and extremely cute. I personally love Sai - but I think you made me love him even more! It was also nice how you developed him from someone who didn't really feel anything - to slowly feeling so much for Sakura. It wasn't sudden - and felt real. I also liked how you started and finished chapters. It made it hard late at night though! I would be dead tired and then there was a cliffhanger! Argh ... I have to go to sleep. But ... I really need to know how this will turn out! :)

Anyway - well written - very enjoyable read - great story! If you ever have a chance to write Sai and Sakura again - I would love to read it!
mon-mon chapter 18 . 12/21/2011
Awww how cute. but i had my imagination wraped around from the very begining that sakura and sai were going to be together then have a baby and then sasuke was going to feel like s**t for leaving her beacuse of his clan. but the ending was really funny and i loved this story.