Reviews for Worlds Apart
Alorang chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
It's very good! This similar scene in Braveheart was one of the one's that really got to me :P

Argyle is one of my favorite Scottish name's, using it for one the main character's in the story I'm writing right now! :)

x
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I hope oyu don't mind but I've added your story to the Braveheart community. I loved it, and I hope you write more:D

Peace out,

Sharley
sherrie chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
that's an interesting story but where's the rest? PLEASE POST THE REST! I'M DYING FOR IT!
N.Mirz chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Interesting. I haven't really seen Braveheart but Sherrie explained it to me. I am waiting with impatience
sherrie chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
that's what i call a good start. i can't wait for the next chapter!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Interesting premise. Hope you haven't abandoned it! I've always loved Braveheart, and the romantic in me can totally see this happen somewhere along the line in the time frame. Really unique! Update soon!
Lioness1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
When i read your summary I was so happy! Finally, a story that seemed unique and historical. I say unique because for the first time, even in a short chapter, I see two characters that seem...real. And not modern. In under a thousand words you have kept me interested and yearning for more. I do not review often, and while my own stories are silly girlish fantasies, I honestly see talent here. Please continue soon!
jenny chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
i love the story. Please write more. i wanna see how things go with lorna and Vincent...

keep up the great work
open mind chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
this is great, please right more,

its really good
jbduenweg chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
OOh! Intense! Maybe he'll give her her own room in his place, and leave her alone. Then he 'cheated' prima noctes! At least thats what ill hope he will do...right?

Update!

jb
Scottishgal12 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Good first chapter, well written. Cant wait to read more!