Reviews for Different World
HappyPNF chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I'm guessing that at this point you're not going to update this (it's been six years). But if you are, GREAT, because this is a really great story!
akan chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
épilogue de different magic? bonne idée.
Alphamech chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Wow you finally started a new fic for the last one. This is great so far and I can only hope it is going to get better. Update soon.
AngelMoroni chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
it was on a passing whim i visited your page, and i can see im going to be doing so more often in the future. but only as often as you update :)
gemini X chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Hey great too see a new fic by you. Hope to see more soon.
aptteach123 chapter 2 . 6/9/2007
WOW! Sounds like a good story so far. I can't wait to see what's going to happen. Keep up the great work, and please try to update again soon!
stuopidget chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
nothing can be commented so far about the story, it seems going alright though

i hope cho shows up soon, and i'm happy that you're back in the writing circle after a year
Alayna82 chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
Until now it is more or less a standard beginning. Neither bad nor great, but with potential.

But you need to look into names!

Kretcher Kreacher

Dolby Dobby

Grimwald Grimnauld

Those were the most obvious.

Correct them and I'm satisfied...
Devilaire Mshadi chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Story looks like it has potential. Can't wait for the next chapter!

On a side note, you might need to either get a beta or to double-check what you write. A) Number Twelve, not "number twelve", and the house's name is spelled wrong; and you had "weak" instead of "week". Also, whenever two people are talking, you're supposed to have a different paragraph/line for each person talking or doing an action, i.e.:

"You read?" Harry asked with a grin.

Dudley answered with a matching grin and a nod.

Harry spoke to the empty air, "Dobby. Kreacher." There came a pair of soft 'pops' of displaced air as two...

That type of thing and more kept happening. Just check your spelling and your set-up of paragraphs/sayings/actions, and you'll be great. Your grammar was pretty flawless (nothing that couldn't be changed if you looked back at your spelling, etc.).

That having been said, I can't wait until the next chapter!