Reviews for The Better Man
power214063 chapter 22 . 7/18
Are the malfoys going to find out if they are going to have a baby girl or boy soon?
So Harry has no positive memories of the Dursleys? These Dursleys treat him like family should. I would assume he has memories that are positive enough to form a Patronus...
VERY cool!
dragoon109 chapter 2 . 6/24
this part here is perhaps the weakest part of the story. really would anyone just stand there and let someone beat them? dumbldore tried to force his way inside! attack back. yes a gun would work!

next why would voldemort just stand there and talk to snape like that? he would have just killed him out right, egnored him, walk past exc exc.
murgel chapter 22 . 6/21
Excellent story so far. Lots of potential still.
Pest points IMO are the characters who feel very real and not one dimensional at all. Sure they are very OC from the JKR ones but they need to be.
iamladyliberty chapter 22 . 6/20
Fantastic update-really enjoyed the bit about Dumbledore, I am not sure I've seen that before and it is very interesting to imagine his perspective warped by that knowledge of students. Thanks for updating!
mysinger chapter 22 . 6/19
I am loving this story. The plot is riveting and the characters have depth. Thank you for the update.
Yuu101cutie chapter 22 . 6/13
OMG! This story is awesome. I'm glad you have created this story in such a different way to others. Yes Hogwarts plays a role I the story due to Dumbles influence but we do see other schools as well. Is the Italy school your own invention or a rule one within the world? I like how Snape is a good guy. He is such a brilliant character despite his many faults. In a way, what any believe of Dumbles misgiving ways actually does not exist (the chosen one). I don't think you stated Harry had a scar from that day? So one less soul piece does not exist. Well theory wise. Draco and his family changing is something I think people will enjoy. I like Draco for reasons I have no idea about even though he is a massive prat of epic proportions. Dudley being a wizard yeah and nice added bonus. The changes that you made are subtle but have a large impact within the story. I actually cannot wait to see Sirus stick it. Keep up the amazing work and sorry for the no so sucient review.
Souseiki chapter 22 . 6/12
Paternalisitic!Dumbledore is such an ass. I love it, especially when he gets put in his place. It's great to hear that the Malfoy family is growing and that the Dursley family is prepping for a fun filled summer. And Uncle Sev talks are always solid. I can't wait to see more
Souseiki chapter 21 . 6/12
I live and breathe for this sort of thing, a Malfoy redemption arc. It was cool hearing how they were accommodating Draco. And Severus is such a bro to Lucius. I can't wait to hear more about the Malfoys. As for Sirius, I forgot how hard this fic pulled me from distrusting him versus almost pitying him. Great characterization and pacing!
Souseiki chapter 20 . 6/12
Damn. It's been a few years since I've read this fic, and I am so thankful to find it with so many updates. I'll get around to rereading it after I finish these new chapters. But I just wanted you to know that Lucius' dialogue in this chapter completely slayed me. "I would kill for the Dark Lord. But for you and your mother, I would die." It is currently 4:30am and wow that line is going to keep me up all night from how profound that was. It's also great to see some progress with the Sirius department. Once again, it's been a pleasant surprise to rediscover old fic.
bookworm661 chapter 22 . 6/10
I enjoyed reading what you've written so far and hope you update soon. Does Wormtail help Voldemort get a new body? Are there horcruxes and how many? Was it the potion that protected Harry? Looking forward to what is coming next.
Nina Jansen chapter 22 . 6/7
I am so glad to see a new chapter! This fic is one of my favourites and I'd been keeping an eye on it for awhile :)
Thank you!
cilia-chan chapter 22 . 6/6
I loved reading this! Can't wait to read more!
moms5thchild chapter 22 . 6/5
I will not whine because that doesn't nudge the muse at all. I am just glad to have re-discovered this story and hope that it will continue. As for real life... I haven't been able to put word to page in months because of a real life inevitability.. and it wasn't taxes. So take your time and as long as the quality of this story remains high I'll try to be patient.

Mom