Reviews for The Better Man
This story has so much promises plz continue to write it there are so many good stories left unfinished.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 2/6
I should stop reading abandoned works, but this sounded interesting xD
serena23 chapter 22 . 2/3
Please update your story again soon!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 6 . 2/2
Well, I do agree that the obstacle course is a bit silly if it's meant to stop Voldie. Still, I would think that McGonagall and Flitwick would've been skilled enough to shield their creations from basic spells like Wingardium Leviosa and Accio.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 2 . 2/2
Interesting. So Lily and Snape aren't best friends in this story. I had been wondering.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 1 . 2/2
I know this is old but. Can't help being curious where Lily is during all those. Or was those just the non-Lily scenes, since she should at least be around for the first few years.
1loveyou1know chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
i cannot express the joy this story brings me. you've created a full-fledged, interesting whole other world. a new school, adults being kind and reasonable people (this was maybe my favorite part of the story- esp. petunia and Vernon not being abusive). you have such a unique, well-flowing writing style. i just finished the work, and one of the chapter 1 lines still lingers in my head "and no one was present to overhear it". thank you to the moon and back for writing this, it makes me really happy.p.s. please tell me there's a sequel!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 22 . 12/18/2020
I love this amazing story. I always have enjoyed a good ‘good’ Snape and Dursley’s and you made all this very believable from a canon perspective of what is feasible. I hope you return to this soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2020
This story is wonderful, and very different from many I've read! I know it's been a long time, but I sincerely hope you continue it someday. Even if you don't, it was certainly worth the read! (please do continue though!)
AnAnya Contd chapter 22 . 12/10/2020
Such an abrupt place to stop?! It's a wonderful work you've crafted here. When will the rest come out? I'm eager to learn more...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2020
It is Prophecy
TJ chapter 22 . 11/24/2020
This should be the final chapter. Excellent way to finish. All the loose ends are tied, and we can figure out for ourselves how the rest of it will play out. Unless you plan to take this all the way to Harry being in his 50s, I think we can tell how this will proceed through to hjs 30s. Well done.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 11/10/2020
Please update.
Lonnmordaren chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
I love how you describe the Order of the Raven as a bad fantasy novel... in your Harry Potter fanfiction...
flight9 chapter 22 . 10/15/2020
Amazing story! I hope you haven't completely abandoned it!
2,207 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »