Reviews for The Better Man
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 11/19
AWESOME Lucius is so cool! Great job with that! I really wish there was more to read, but I certainly don't regret reading this! Thanks so much for writing :) if you eventually update, I'll be sure to come back and read it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 11/19
Great, that went well. Could have gone so much worse. Also Sev is an awesome teacher in this story :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 20 . 11/19
I love how you've chosen to portray Lucius and Narcissa. So disappointing that there's only two more chapters posted. This story has been great!
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 11/19
Thank god! Sirius really is an ass. I'd feel bad since he was wrongfully imprisoned for so long, but he was an ass before that too.
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 11/19
Sigh, stupid Sirius, and poor Harry...
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 11/19
Oh dear
Kimmytrainer chapter 12 . 11/19
Awesome! So how does the Institutio have only 6 years if they start at age 8 or 9? And which is it? You said early on that they start at age 8, but then later you said that Harry started at age 9. So what will Harry do once he's 15? Does he graduate then?
Kimmytrainer chapter 10 . 11/19
Hahahaha go Sev!
Kimmytrainer chapter 9 . 11/19
Whoa Dumbledore's reasons were a lot more personal than I expected. Usually it's just that he was worried about another dark lord or didn't like Slytherins. I've never seen a story where he was worried about another Albus.
Kimmytrainer chapter 7 . 11/19
Hahaha! Okay so I keep meaning to ask, Harry doesn't have a scar in this story, right? It crossed my mind a while ago that people would recognize him even in Italy if he had that scar, but since he doesn't he's just another kid named Harry. In Britain he'd be more noticeable, but while studying abroad he's just Harry.
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 11/19
Whoa awesome chapter
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 11/19
Whew go Sev! And awesome Dudley and Neville and Hermione are friends!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 11/19
Lol XD I'm surprised they're separating the boys though. But good that Harry is staying the hell away!
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 11/19
Okay love this take on the Dursleys and Sev
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 11/19
Oh my god Albus is horrible! Sirius and James, too... Sev is such a good kid in this. Thank you for having Minerva, Poppy, and Irma help him. I'd be pulling my hair out if he had to suffer alone...
2,081 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »