Reviews for The Better Man
Fran-anisca Grave chapter 22 . 10h
I must say that I really love the way most of the character potrayed in this story. I hope for more chapter in the near future but so far I'm quite satisfied with the current chapter available. It gives me some insight and inspiration for my own version of Harry Potter FanFiction. Different, definitely but this is one of the story where I could studying for writing better story. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I'm really enjoyed it.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 22 . 3/17
I discovered your story yesterday and just finished reading everything up to this point. Your story is amazing and brilliant. I love how in spite of Dumbledore and the evil Marauders that Severus with the support of Poppy, Minerva and Irma became a better man by leaving Britain and finding his own way. I love that Lucius is starting to be a better man by focusing on his family as his top priority. I even think Albus is trying to be a better man even if he fails more than he succeeds. I hope you will someday return to this incredible story and see Lucius continue the journey, Albus try harder and Sirius even start to become a better man . Thank you for writing this uplifting and positive story, it really improved my day to lose myself in the AU you created. Severus Snape is snd will always be my favorite HP character and and love stories where he is treated kindly and allowed to blossom and embrace how brilliant and kind he is. When you continue this storyline I hope you will give Severus a romantic partner be they female or male because I think Severus would be an excellent husband and father.
Corwyn chapter 22 . 3/16
I'm definitely enjoying this story so far, and I hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Typo chapter 13 . 3/16
Near the end of this chapter, just after Dudley body-binds Malfoy, you say "Draco" steps back as "Malfoy" was defeated. The name "Draco" wanted to be "Dudley" in that sentence.
Ducky1776 chapter 22 . 3/12
I understand about real life interfering with what you really want to do. I do hope you consider returning to this story again.
Netchka chapter 22 . 3/8
Great story. More please! More please! I really, really wanna read more please! Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Beloved Daughter chapter 22 . 3/3
Fascinating story. I do love a good Severus story. I can only hope inspiration will strike again soon and you will update this wonderful story again soon.

I particularly like the small touches like the Malfoys having another child - which is rare to find in a story.
kasia110 chapter 22 . 3/2
Good story, I enjoyed it!
aidabye chapter 22 . 2/16
I really love the story. I'm hoping you will continue the story.
Fantastic story. I enjoyed reading an AU where one of the pivotal characters truly acts like a reasoning adult...most of the time. Canon gave us this wonderful world but it is refreshing to see a slightly different take on events that shape personalities. Thank you!
kdawn3 chapter 17 . 2/1
L
daisycb chapter 14 . 1/22
I absolutely love the reference to the 79AD eruption of Vesuvius.
myflyingbroomstick chapter 9 . 1/10
I love Albus, and even though I hate seeing him upset, this was really good for him. Somebody needed to call him to carpet for his mistakes, he's not bad he's just really thick-headed and set in his ways. Hopefully he can change, with time. And I'm glad Snape was able to become a better man.
Ilireanwri chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
I like the Story. I also like that you made Lucius and Narcissa loving parents and made them choose their children over anything else :)
I hope you're continuing this story soon
mobulis chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
Sorry snape was not driven to voldie by the marauders.
2,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »