Reviews for The Better Man
Guest chapter 5 . 1/14/2018
i love the little details like when vernon called Harry "boy" but in this story its a much different tone than canon
also I LOVE you ooc dursleys so so so much ;-;
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2018
oooooohhhhhhh daaaaaaammmmnnnn
lilikaco chapter 3 . 1/14/2018
Oh excellent chapter
This story is so therapeutic and well written
lilikaco chapter 2 . 1/14/2018
Holy shit
lilikaco chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Dumbledore you fucking bastard
My blood is boiling
Guest chapter 22 . 1/10/2018
Update soon
mackiechandler chapter 17 . 1/8/2018
I was shocked to see the wonderful quote from Bishop Kallistos Ware. His books were my first steps in conversion to Orthodoxy.

I am enjoying the depth and complexity of this story. Very well done. I also love Dudley being so brave.
Fire Tempest chapter 22 . 1/3/2018
Excellent story thus far, thank you.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 22 . 1/1/2018
Pretty good chapter - well written
CaptainRumbro chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Since when did "finite" end the effects of stupefy? Do your research ya squib.
MrsMorgan813 chapter 22 . 12/19/2017
this is a brilliant story so far! I hope you find some dribs and drabs of time to write some more! I know the dreaded Real Life is always impeding that for my writer friends
Royalnene chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Reading The First Chapter Nearly Brought Tears To My Eyes. I Can't Wait To Read The Rest
slytherinsal chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
I'm enjoying this. I understand real life - I've been ill just over a year, myself, so HELL I understand real life - but I hope you will update this. It's well thought out and constructed, and an enjoyable read. I like how you've worked with the Dursleys, and you aren't the only person to wonder whether James and/or alienated himself from them by 'pranking' them [otherwise known as muggle baiting]
Kimmytrainer chapter 22 . 11/19/2017
AWESOME Lucius is so cool! Great job with that! I really wish there was more to read, but I certainly don't regret reading this! Thanks so much for writing :) if you eventually update, I'll be sure to come back and read it.
Kimmytrainer chapter 21 . 11/19/2017
Great, that went well. Could have gone so much worse. Also Sev is an awesome teacher in this story :)
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »