Reviews for The Better Man
Books85 chapter 17 . 11/6/2017
I like your work here, I think a universe where Severus Snape was able to put his dislike for Dumbledore and Sirius Black aside in favor of the good of innocents is an improvement on canon.

However, I have a pet peeve; I am a word nerd, and have trouble when educated people misuse words. As in using conscious when thy mean conscience. The two words are similar, both having to do with matters within one's mind, but when you speak of Severus' conscious not allowing him to do something... surely you mean Severus' conscience?

Sorry to quibble. I do thank you for going to the trouble of writing these stories and sharing them. (And, hopefully continuing to complete them... greedy of me, I suppose.) Thank you.
ShadowHeartWolf chapter 6 . 10/22/2017
The only thing I can say for this story is that it. Is. BRILLIANT! I love the way Severus and the Dursleys interact, as well as the wonderful representation of Dudley having magic.

Keep writing!
ZingerLemonSocks chapter 22 . 10/18/2017
oooooh im excited
ZingerLemonSocks chapter 19 . 10/17/2017
wtf black
Tychon chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
You know what? No. This makes perfect sense. Vernon and Petunia never seemed intolerant of 'the Potters' in the introductory first chapter of SS, so if things were explained, they would understand. And, without the influence of his parents, Dudley would be your average- if not slightly overweight- four-year-old. All-in-all, a rather fascinating look at an estranged possibility- albeit one with low probability.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
Absolutely brilliant
Really
Roostertheking chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
Nice fic
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 22 . 9/20/2017
Yay an update! I like that Lucius has redeemed himself ! Good to see him change for his family! Can't wait for more! Hope your real life is more settled now too!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
That's not being the better man that's being an idiot. Tolerating abuse is not better.
Iceleaf13 chapter 22 . 9/18/2017
I'm really quite enjoying this story.
BOWTIELOVINGALIENC chapter 22 . 9/17/2017
I love this story, especially the characterisation of Snape, Dumbledore and the Italian Headmaster! I've really loved the plot and flow of the story and would love to see the story continued :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/24/2017
Please continue this story I love it and especially like all the Italians and how Lucius is changing. Please update soon!;)
HairyLimey chapter 22 . 8/8/2017
Please please for the love of God please update :-(
no-name chapter 22 . 8/5/2017
...please ...update... please...!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 22 . 8/4/2017
Very good! Very well written and you're employing an intriguing and original premise; I like it!
I do hope that you'll do us the honor of returning to give us another chapter, this year, too?
Thank you for sharing!