Reviews for The Better Man
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 2 . 8/3/2017
Well reasoned and completely plausible! The fact that Harry is walking, talking, potty trained, and has been taught basic courtesies; factors that greatly contribute to a highly successful meeting and tentative agreement on Harry's guardianship. Severus addressed the Dursleys politely and as equals, he informed them of the multiple purposes of his visit without condescension nor giving them any edicts using 'scare tactics', but he also dealt with any possible objections, fears, and/or concerns by bringing up those qualms, himself and while putting most of them to rest, he was also able to rationally discuss his fears of Bumble's interference in Harry's life and suggestions of how to counter and prevent Bumble's meddling.
Yes, a most excellent scenario! Well done!
MelJ
dverducci chapter 22 . 7/30/2017
I like this story does it continue
Pennieyoung chapter 22 . 7/12/2017
This is so good, really looking forward to the next chapter:)
Anejve chapter 20 . 7/3/2017
Hi! I really liked the story so far, unfortunately there's only two more chapters...
What I wanted to say was that there is something funny in this chapter. You see, I'm from the so Netherlands, so I've also read the Dutch translation of HP, and in the translation, Cedric's name is Carlo. So when you typed "Cedric defeated Carlo" (or something like that) I had to think twice about it.
That's what I wanted to say :

I want to thank you in advance for the great story, because I still have two chapters to go, so: Thank you!

Forever Me
Guest chapter 22 . 6/29/2017
I just reread this and I had forgotten how awesome it was! I love the dynamics you've built and how it's the Slytherins who are adapting to this new timeline even as the Marauders are still a bit stuck in the past. Also the aunts of Hogwarts are just fantastic
aemilyl24 chapter 22 . 6/19/2017
Great chapter! Great story! I notice you haven't updated in a bit over a year - I do hope you'll plan on continuing it!
00 chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
If you have time, please update this.
Wonderlistic chapter 22 . 6/3/2017
I'm hoping you can continue this story it's so well written and just when it was getting so good.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 22 . 6/3/2017
Ooooooh...You stopped at a very crucial point in the story. It awesome...I love it...Please update again...It's been more than a year ..But i still hold a lil hope. PLEASE UPDATE!
SB chapter 22 . 5/24/2017
This was an excellent chapter! Thank you for taking the time to write it. I really like this story.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/20/2017
Intriguing tale. The interaction between the various schools and the weaving political alliances are enjoyable. Lucius is becoming a very interesting character.
Skywroe chapter 22 . 5/16/2017
I love the story so much. Can't wait to read more.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Wow
ntalcenent chapter 22 . 4/23/2017
This story has a different perspective on the characters while retaining their personalities, just emphasizing some aspects more leading to different actions and behaviors. I like it.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 22 . 4/14/2017
An amazing story here so far! I look forward to reading more!
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »