Reviews for The Better Man
Fick Chick chapter 22 . 8/25/2021
I really like this fic look forward to its continuation.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/15/2021
And if you thought that pranksters would ignore value of potions, just because you're massively biased against them. You will show James Potter saying potions are rubbish. There must have been some growing up and some good in James that Lily married him.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2021
Wow so easy to portray your own biases in your story. What makes you think marauders were complete morons and Snape was complete ? So easy to portray marauders as complete bullies. Biased writers.
Shao7 chapter 22 . 6/1/2021
Hi!
I know it’s been about 5 years since you added a chapter to this story but I hope your muse helps you find your way back to it. It’s great!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/30/2021
Hi, wherever you are and whatever you're doing, please know that your stories are fantastic. I derived great pleasure from reading them, and you write the characters very realistically. Of course, I'm a little sad that there isn't any resolution to the fics, but I still greatly enjoyed the process. Best of luck to whatever you're doing, and I hope live has been good to you. Sending you warm regards and good luck!
Norv chapter 22 . 5/25/2021
DOMMAGE, encore une excellente fic abandonnée, merci pour ces 22 chapitres
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
This story has so much promises plz continue to write it there are so many good stories left unfinished.
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
I should stop reading abandoned works, but this sounded interesting xD
serena23 chapter 22 . 2/3/2021
Please update your story again soon!
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 6 . 2/2/2021
Well, I do agree that the obstacle course is a bit silly if it's meant to stop Voldie. Still, I would think that McGonagall and Flitwick would've been skilled enough to shield their creations from basic spells like Wingardium Leviosa and Accio.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 2 . 2/2/2021
Interesting. So Lily and Snape aren't best friends in this story. I had been wondering.
Agas Spenjahgra VII chapter 1 . 2/2/2021
I know this is old but. Can't help being curious where Lily is during all those. Or was those just the non-Lily scenes, since she should at least be around for the first few years.
1loveyou1know chapter 22 . 12/28/2020
i cannot express the joy this story brings me. you've created a full-fledged, interesting whole other world. a new school, adults being kind and reasonable people (this was maybe my favorite part of the story- esp. petunia and Vernon not being abusive). you have such a unique, well-flowing writing style. i just finished the work, and one of the chapter 1 lines still lingers in my head "and no one was present to overhear it". thank you to the moon and back for writing this, it makes me really happy.p.s. please tell me there's a sequel!
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 22 . 12/18/2020
I love this amazing story. I always have enjoyed a good ‘good’ Snape and Dursley’s and you made all this very believable from a canon perspective of what is feasible. I hope you return to this soon!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/17/2020
This story is wonderful, and very different from many I've read! I know it's been a long time, but I sincerely hope you continue it someday. Even if you don't, it was certainly worth the read! (please do continue though!)
2,228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »