Reviews for The Better Man
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Awesome update :)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Thank you for updating ... please do it more frequently!
apeljohn chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Wow, long time no see - kudos for keeping this going. It's a good chapter: I particularly liked your deconstruction of how Dumbledore sees the world.
grovepjp chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Tx
Gyuchin chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
There is a new chapter!
I had decided to read this story one more time and ohh surprise! A new chapter was added!
So happy!
Great chapter! Fantastic story!
Hope to read more soon!
Good luck!
Hektols chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Lucius made the wisest choice turning himself to the authorities.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Nice to see a new chapter after so many years
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Nice to see an update. I thought this was one of the thousand's of HP fanfics that are started and never finished. I can do without Sirius (the story was developing fine without him in the picture) but I like the mention of Harry's relationship his relatives, friends and Severus.
Syl chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful story! I'm looking forward to any and all updates.
Syl
Blueowl chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
Awesome :) Glad Lucius is changing.
Looking forward for more.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/15/2016
WooHoo - yes, I jumped for joy for an update! I love this story and it was one of the first Severus's story I have ever read.

Looking forward to more (and to the newest little Malfoy)
Hektols chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
Good development.

It's a pity that we didn't get more info about how is the Wizardly World outside Britain, we only got hints from other two schools in the Goblet of Fire book but nothing else.

I suppose that some people would criticize you for making the Institutio much better than Hogwarts, specially with the acceptance of Muggleborns but considering that the Headmistress of Beauxbuttoms is a half-giant it proves that there are other magical communities that are less xenophobic than Magical Britain.
Hektols chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
It looks like Draco will be put in the path to become a decent human being.
Hektols chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
Nice that Sirius saw reason.

I wonder how he will react at the knowledge that his old enemy is now practically a legend in the Wizardly World.
Hektols chapter 18 . 5/9/2016
Let's hope Sirius will realize that Harry is happy as things are.
2,229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »