Reviews for The Better Man
Lovely.
roon0 chapter 7 . 6/24/2020
I love Severus's aunties. :D
roon0 chapter 5 . 6/24/2020
I love this story so much.
roon0 chapter 4 . 6/24/2020
Albus Dumbledore the worst Headmaster in the world. Great chapter.
roon0 chapter 3 . 6/24/2020
Brilliant.
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
good for u draco
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 6/21/2020
yay amelia gets Sirius to see sense
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 6/21/2020
sirius thou name art oblivious
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 6/20/2020
Thought bones was head of the dmle
WysteriaHysteria chapter 22 . 5/17/2020
I’m so tired but I had to get caught up w your story! I really like it, thank you for writing it!
riverrat1 chapter 22 . 4/3/2020
This is refreshing, where the Dursley's are actually the good guys and Dumbledore is manipulative and pushy just as I thought he was. I really enjoyed this story (at least while it lasted) even though some of your characters - especially Severus - come across as a little bit too perfect for my taste.
Would like to read more...
Nanz chapter 22 . 3/12/2020
Really love this story I wish you would continue it
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2020
Wow! 17 pages of reviews of people hoping for an updste... That is one way to ensure you have the reviews coming in.
Kawisdom chapter 22 . 2/20/2020
You stopped working on this at such an interesting moment! The diary won't end up in a child's hands and they'll figure out the Horcrux angle and working on the problem lot sooner.
I hope time, energy and interest permit you to continue this at some point.
Kawisdom chapter 21 . 2/20/2020
Sirius is still stuck on the idea of a Prongslet instead of seeing Harry either as himself or James AND Lily's son. It's sad. Lily excelled in potions. The Potter family ran an apothecary. Sirius could, if he let himself, see that love of potions as proof that Harry's a real Potter and Lily's boy in one respect besides eye color. Maybe he'll think a little more that way after he's recovered more. Probably not, but maybe. You've been writing a very hopeful story so I can't rule it out.
2,228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »