Reviews for The Better Man
Kawisdom chapter 21 . 2/20/2020
Sirius is still stuck on the idea of a Prongslet instead of seeing Harry either as himself or James AND Lily's son. It's sad. Lily excelled in potions. The Potter family ran an apothecary. Sirius could, if he let himself, see that love of potions as proof that Harry's a real Potter and Lily's boy in one respect besides eye color. Maybe he'll think a little more that way after he's recovered more. Probably not, but maybe. You've been writing a very hopeful story so I can't rule it out.
Leaf Green Tea chapter 22 . 2/9/2020
YOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS AMAZING OMFG!
00 chapter 22 . 2/7/2020
Update someday.
witchealer chapter 22 . 1/31/2020
Hello
I have just followed this story in the vain hope that you may indeed get round to finishing it sometime. I was really enjoying it and had not noticed that it wasn’t marked as complete (I normally only read completed stories)
It is an interesting take on the ‘Severus & Harry’ stories and I would really like to see how it would end.
MistressSnape77 chapter 22 . 1/18/2020
I have really enjoyed reading this fic. It's a interesting look at what could have gone differently had Snape made better choices. I would love to see it finished, any plans to do so?
RoseeQueen chapter 22 . 1/14/2020
Ahh I wish this was being continued! I love the idea and the writing behind this
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 1/2/2020
And you stop *here*?

Let me guess what Lucius found, and why it's so very important...

Well, I would love to see your version of a Horcrux hunt, but it's been over three years (closer to four than I like to think) since you continued this story, so alas I fear we'll have to end things here.

Still, if Draco and Hermione can bridge the gap between pureblood and Muggleborn (possibly with Snape as the fulcrum) then maybe there don't need to be any more Dark Lords.
jktlbfhi chapter 22 . 12/21/2019
Awesome fic. Couldn't stop reading. Will it still be updated?
avaatje chapter 22 . 12/13/2019
I love it! Please update soon!
mumphie chapter 22 . 11/20/2019
Am thoroughly enjoying your story. You write quite a tale! I hope you can continue to update, and can do so soon. So many things can happen!
I was wondering...who told the DL about the prophecy? Since Sev wasn't there, and no one else heard...did Dumbles set up the Potters?
scott.fraser1976 chapter 22 . 10/20/2019
Great story. Would hope that you might find it possible to continue it some day.

Very interesting premise
mickeysofine chapter 8 . 9/27/2019
This is pretty good, But I'd like to see Severus succeed and heal on his own merits and choices.

The relationship Severus has with his 'Aunts', diminishes Severus's successes.

It's a bit like those 'independent-gray-harry' stories. Where everything bends over backwards to give Harry more magic, money and titles.

If the professors were this approachable to all students it would be different. But it seems Severus is the exception in this world.
PasiveNox chapter 5 . 9/11/2019