Reviews for Red Sun Rising
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 6 . 5/22
WHAT THE FUCK YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I AM ( obviously) IMPATENT!
SKUGDY chapter 6 . 5/12
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but PLEASE continue this!
It's a masterpiece and I'm itching to find out what happens next. It would be sad if this story were to never be completed. I really do hope you'll consider picking this up again, because it's one of my favorite stories yet.
Miraluc chapter 6 . 5/10
Please, please can you update this story? This is, siriusly, my favorite fanfiction, and I've read a lot of them. I love how you follow the books till the 7th, and how you display draco and Harry's relationship; it made me cry even when it wasn't at a sad part. Please continue?
5hadowWolf chapter 6 . 3/28
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ABANDONED THIS! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE AND THE SEQUEL IS AWESOME TOO!
((PS IGNORE THE ALL CAPS FOR SOME REASON MY CAPS LOCKS IS JAMMED AT THE MOMENT))
MajaS chapter 6 . 2/1
Hello
I know that I'm late in finding your stories, but I would like to think you still get messages when someone reviews. I truly love this story, I haven't been able to do much else beside read it since I found it. It's remarkable how well this story fits in with the books and how well you have developed it. I'm truly saddened that it isn't complete. I would really like to see where it is going. I'm not sure I've yet learned to take the news the right way when I find a story I like and then find out that it isn't finished yet.
If you can find it in yourself to continue I would love to read the rest. I know the struggle to finish a story, but I wish the best for you and that you will complete it.

Much love
Maja
the real narnia chapter 1 . 1/10
Okay, so I have a question. If you're not going to finish the story, may I adopt it? I would want to know how you planned to finish it, so I can follow you're original concepts, but I really just want this finished.
MalfoyGirl65 chapter 6 . 1/4
You really fucking piss me the fuck off. Where the HELL is the rest of the damn story?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Hooooooooooooooooooooooo please tell me there's more coming
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
As it is 12:30 in the morning and I am 16 why am I crying over fanfiction omg. This is easily THE BEST Harry Potter fic I've read in a long time.

Here's to hoping you'll tell me if Draco and Harry bond.

*please still get fanfic alerts after 9 years*
Noddster chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
I wish this story had been finished! I loved both his and the original, thank you for many hours spent engrossed in your story
birdandthebell chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
You have a very interesting story set up here and it'd be awesome if you considered updating it.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
I hope you will consider finishing this story some time in the near future. I am very curious as to how this all will progress as it is a wonderful story.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 3/18/2015
whens the next update
Guest chapter 6 . 2/25/2015
Oh, I feel sorry for Kiran :(
I love him with Angelo, I wish they could bond just like Aaron with Oliver and (I hope soon!) Harry with Draco
SciFiLvr13 chapter 6 . 2/22/2015
Please tell me there will be more to this story. Please!