Reviews for Red Sun Rising
As it is 12:30 in the morning and I am 16 why am I crying over fanfiction omg. This is easily THE BEST Harry Potter fic I've read in a long time.

Here's to hoping you'll tell me if Draco and Harry bond.

*please still get fanfic alerts after 9 years*
Noddster chapter 6 . 8/13
I wish this story had been finished! I loved both his and the original, thank you for many hours spent engrossed in your story
birdandthebell chapter 6 . 6/5
You have a very interesting story set up here and it'd be awesome if you considered updating it.
I hope you will consider finishing this story some time in the near future. I am very curious as to how this all will progress as it is a wonderful story.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 6 . 3/18
whens the next update
Oh, I feel sorry for Kiran :(
I love him with Angelo, I wish they could bond just like Aaron with Oliver and (I hope soon!) Harry with Draco
SciFiLvr13 chapter 6 . 2/22
Please tell me there will be more to this story. Please!
LostInBlueDreams chapter 6 . 2/8
I loved Background Secrets! And I was loving Red Sun Rising, so please please please can you just continue? :c :c :c
I nedd to know what is going to happen between Harry and Malfoy and how Harry is goin' to end the war :c
Lori94 chapter 6 . 1/3
I have read Background Secrets and what little there is of this story. I loved all of it! It's unfortunate that this story has been abandoned for so long. I'm adding it to my faves list and follow list just in case you find the time or desire to finish it.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/2
I am so glad you did a sequel. I loved the first story and would be pissed if you left the story like that
Guest chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Why haven't u finished this story?
GO PERCICO chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
VampCrazygirl chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
I noticed that this story hasn't been updated since Sept 2, 2008 and was wondering if it has been continued elsewhere or if it has been discontinued. I have been enjoying "Red Sun Rising" just as much as it's precursor, and would very much like some form of certainty. I do have an account under the name of VampCrazygirl when/if you are able to respond. If you feel that it would be too much trouble, however, you can contact me through the email address: . It is not my real email, so I have no qualms about leaving it in a review. I hope to hear from you soon.
Toisse chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
I want to see more of this. I don't care that it doesn't follow the book, it's great! It'd probably be easier if Harry was able to tell people about the Horcruxes but then again this is all still in the Summer. All that could still sort of happen I suppose.
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 6 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story can’t wait to see more so please update as soon as you can please.