Reviews for Red Sun Rising
ARDobby64 chapter 6 . 5/19
Hi, I think that this story has a really good plot line and I really hope you could update it. However it seems that this story has been left for almost 9 years and I very highly doubt you will update it but I really think you should.
I wish you'd continued with this fic! Its so well written and I love Draco/Harry's relationship.
3 I love this are you still updating on it or have you hit a permanent wall of writers block ?
Daisy Milona chapter 6 . 4/3
This story is amazing! Please consider picking it up again! I would love to find out how having Draco with the trio would change things now, and how Ron is going to cope with his presence :)
Gurgaraneth chapter 6 . 3/31
Carnt wait to finnish the story plz dnt take to long
Mcneil405 chapter 6 . 3/4
I love the story, but where is the rest? There had to be more, right? Please please please, tell me there's more!

#desperate
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 6 . 2/19
Cannot believe this was abandoned! Devistated! I love the story before and now I'll never find out what happens.
DeviTX chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
First of all.. I really loved your amazing fics! My favorite part of all was when Angelo, Kiran and Dom rushed to Draco when they heard his awake. I even cried :')
is this fic abandoned already? because you still continue with other fic. I really wish you would continue with this story cause I really want to know the ending, and Harry doesn't even know about Draco being part veela yet ._.
but apart from that, I'm glad you wrote this fic :)
reader4ever14 chapter 6 . 11/13/2016
Hey
Are you ever going to finish this story? I really love this story
Please let me know if you have abandoned this story
Thanks for sharning this wonderful story with us.
MsLeilaMaria chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
It would be much better if finished
JimXian chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
I loved your story and this sequel, and given the time...It seems to be discontinued or at leasr on hold. Would you mind letting it be adopted? And if it has, would you let me know. Second of all, I wanted to thank you for your hard work on this plot, it easy to see how much though you put into it, the quality of it tells it. I really enjoyed it! It was quite something to see you twist the original plot to suit your tastes. Really intriguing and passionate writting! I will probably check you other works, that much I assure you :3
Jim
chameleonunlimited3 chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
WHAT THE FUCK YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE I AM ( obviously) IMPATENT!
SKUGDY chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but PLEASE continue this!
It's a masterpiece and I'm itching to find out what happens next. It would be sad if this story were to never be completed. I really do hope you'll consider picking this up again, because it's one of my favorite stories yet.
Miraluc chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Please, please can you update this story? This is, siriusly, my favorite fanfiction, and I've read a lot of them. I love how you follow the books till the 7th, and how you display draco and Harry's relationship; it made me cry even when it wasn't at a sad part. Please continue?
5hadowWolf chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T ABANDONED THIS! I LOVE THE FIRST ONE AND THE SEQUEL IS AWESOME TOO!
((PS IGNORE THE ALL CAPS FOR SOME REASON MY CAPS LOCKS IS JAMMED AT THE MOMENT))