Reviews for Kitsune no Shoujo
Lilyannenora chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
Hey!
I know it's been year s since you've updthis fic, but I was wondering if it was possible that tu you tell us the name of the people who adopted it?
Thanks and have a good day~
Lily
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Will you please stop making homophobic comments like "but it wood b evan moor GROSS if it waz a guy lolol" that's exactly what your writing looks like when you make childish remarks. Idk if you are trying to be in the mindset of a 12 year old guy or they're your own personal views, but either way it's offensive.
Akuma's Raze chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I was eating ramen whil reading this!
ANarrativeCloud chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
Yon is Minato, right?
The destroyer of fate chapter 18 . 4/17/2012
a good chapter as allways
The destroyer of fate chapter 7 . 4/12/2012
i can awnser them most likly
The destroyer of fate chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
i can read the future they are going to pass AND ONCE AGAIN another good chappy
The destroyer of fate chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
"if it was a boy that would be wrong"

he he he little did they know in another universe anyway loved it again
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
just thought id point this out

"Narue sat in a tree, swinging his legs back and forth"

i like this story but it seem a bit family hmm was this based on some other fic or somthing or is it just me meh anyway i loved it
Kauris chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
You need to add more detail, yes she is wearing a red shirt but... how is she wearing it? is it baggy? is it tight on her body? what kind of pants does she wear? how large are her breasts, orange? melon? or ridiculous? how long is her hair? is it short? medium? long? how far does it reach? how tall is she? stuff like that.
sensoray chapter 19 . 3/22/2011
Awww i understand, but i hope that you will come back and add another chapter, just for us ;)
SilverMistKunoichi chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
Wish you'd update soon! :/ But oh well *sigh*..
Anake14 chapter 19 . 10/18/2009
At least you tell us what's going on...unlike SOME writers... ah well, great story, keep it up.
angelvan105 chapter 19 . 8/13/2009
it all alright i know how hard to make idea to make story even no matter how much you think or try! finding it the idea is getting harder to harder to put perfect idea for your story! but even you can't find idea i know you will keep on trying it! it take long time when the idea come to you! and don't worry i bet most of your wonderful loyal Fans of your will understand on the pressure your in right now! will i hope you have great summer your story was very wonderfully best! i will look forward of your other story as well! have nice rest! good luck!
snowy-ray08 chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
you should continue this story please make more chapters soon