Reviews for Keep Giving
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
lovely D I like the way it look. Very, very lovely!
Gina chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
It's a bit hard to actually grasp what you're yr ing to express through this story, i know shisui is dead all but sasuke?
toraffles chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
... Wow.

... So sad. "(
Bellaurel chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hey, I love this, and I was wondering if you were going to decide to make another Shisui x Sakura story that doesn't involve the Uchiha Clan Massacre.

I've made the second Shisui x Sakura story so far, and I'm trying to get people to make more. They are a really cool pairing.

Kira.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
i like this!ususally when you hear about shisui, you hear he forgivs itachi. but itachi fucking KILLED him!why would he forgive that?so thanks for putting a spin on this!
kaminariyoru chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
AW!-glomps you- SO SAD AND KAWAII! you should make another SakuraXShisui story cause it rocks if you don't i'll talk you to death MuWahahahahahahaha

hehe wells i gots to goes

Ja Ne

.MEOW!
Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I like it. Simple, elegant. Short and cleverly written. Leave it up, please. I'd like to keep this in my favs.
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Ah! You are my hero! I worship you... *Bows down* Finally! Someone has written a Shisui x Sakura story, and, not only that, but it's good. :D Aww... This cute, but sad. I can easily see these two being great friends and even getting together, but he just HAD to be dead! Lol Oh well, with the recent manga chapters, he may have been 'the bad guy' after all, though maybe we'll never know... Anyway, loved this - short and (bitter)sweet. Ja ne! . - Cady Ps. Write more for these two...? :3
DemonicAngel67 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
You've just caused me to be extremely happy.

I'm glad there are people who still remember Shisui :D
Bellus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
i like this pairing- even though it's like, impossible to write about cuz shisui dies when she's younger and all... but yeah really nice job :D
johnlockjam chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
oh thats sweet~
Theban-Rune chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I like this, please keep it up.
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
This is good! Don't delete it. Too bad Shisui is dead already, this sounds like a cool pairing. I'll go see if there are any more pairings with the two...
LucidKren chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very interesting. Something to ponder on.
Your fan chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Omg you cant stop it there.

So good!

you need to write another shisui sakura

o_o

I've never even seen that coupling, very good!