Reviews for When You Break A TV: Night 5
Mwagner11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I love this series keep writing!
LOTRlover1066 chapter 16 . 7/18/2008
Great ending. Looking forward to the next movie even though I've NEVER heard of it!
40steps2themoon chapter 16 . 7/7/2008
Aw, it's the end! I'm sorry I haven't been reviewing much. I've been really busy lately and I haven't been keeping up with this. Sorry! But I loved it! This was definitely the best one so far. I really liked the fact that Maggie actually had a part. I mean, everyone actually talked to her and acknowledged that she was there. Even if they did say she was stupid and useless...

It was a lot of fun to read. I loved how she interacted with the characters, as I said before. I'm with Maggie here, I wish it wasn't over. And, let me say, I don't know if you had this in mind, but I think I saw a little something something between Maggie and Riley by the end. Huh? Huh? Maybe...

Aw, well. I may or may not read the next one, as I haven't seen that movie. I'll be keeping up with your stuff though, you're an excellent writer who has a lot of potential.

P.S. I know that people aren't perfect, and they make lots of little mistakes, so I'm not usually picky about small grammar and spelling errors, and yours is generally fairly good. I just wanted to point out that you made the reoccurring mistake of interchanging Ben and Ian's names in the last few chapters. Just wanted you to know.

-Allison
Nelle07 chapter 16 . 7/5/2008
I lOve it! Is she always going to be the annoying character though?
St. Danger chapter 16 . 7/5/2008
SQUEE!

I love Serenity, I have it on DVD, along with the entire Firefly series!

And yeah, you're right, that's gonna be a tough one to put Maggie into... But I'm sure you and your amazing authoress prowess can do it, I have faith in you!

Loved it, loved it, loved it, especially the part with Riley and Maggie tag-teaming Ben.

Queenofinsanity chapter 16 . 7/4/2008
*laughs*

Maggie's a crazy, crazy girl

I would kill to have the chance that she's having with these seven nights... But Maggie's just annoyed she's not rich anymore

*laughs again*

O well... That's why Maggie's so much fun.

I'm looking forward to Serenity, even though I haven't seen it yet...
Queenofinsanity chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
It's sad that it's almost over, but I'm excited to see how Maggie comes out in the end. At least there's two more nights to go!
St. Danger chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Hahahaha, that was brilliant.

CANNIBALISM!

Ben, you're first.

Nothing in this adventure is simple.

ROFL, I loved it, I can't wait for the next chapter! Do you have any ideas what you're gonna do for Night 6?
LOTRlover1066 chapter 15 . 6/30/2008
Oh, come on! You can't end the chapter there! That being said, looking good. It's sad to think that this night's almost over and there are only two left in this series.
Girly.x.Girl chapter 14 . 6/25/2008
Ahahaha I love Maggie!

And Riley, actually they make quite the pair :P.

Any ways, thanks for updating. It's some thing you need to do MORE OFTEN!

Lol UPDATE A.S.A.P!

St. Danger chapter 14 . 6/10/2008
"I want to get off!"

“Okay,” Riley said as he looked in, “who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first?”

“Not it!” I cried.

ROFL, loved the whole thing, very funny! Great update, and I agree totally with Maggie on the entire situation.

LOTRlover1066 chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
Wow, she has NO idea what's going on does she?

This is turning out VERY well. Looking forwward to the ending and where she ends up next.
daisyduke80 chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
you know maybe ian should shoot Riley? that would be an interesting plot twist. update soon.
LOTRlover1066 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Fine place to stop...

Turning out very good. Any ideas on what night 6 is going to be? I can't believe night 5 is almost over1!
St. Danger chapter 13 . 5/27/2008
“The Founding Fathers had a sick sense of humor,” I suggested.

“I think you’re right,” I whispered to Mr. Gates

Hahahahahaha, that's amazing, man, I love it! Great chapter. I especially like that part about Maggie getting used to be captured, it's kind of a not-funny-but-still-funny thing when becoming a hostage is typical... Loved it, keep up the great work, :D