Reviews for Heal Thyself
HAMUCHA chapter 16 . 7/13/2008
I wonder about this "Chapter 4-6 Ver 1" of yours and checked it out. Is this means that what you posted earlier is version 2? In that case, i like ver 2 more! Dean being a little kid and act like a little kid like easily cry and all is a much more better story!
HAMUCHA chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
Your fic is GREAT!

I LOVE it!

It's going into my List of Favorite!

And now I'm gonna check out your other fics.
HAMUCHA chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
("Time for bed," Sam retorted, evilly, and Dean sighed, buried his face in Sam's shoulder, and gave in.)

I just can imagine how cute Dean was.
HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
This so great, I love it very much. It seems that Dean's body is not the only one went that back in time, his heart also seems to be back when he was little also. Am I right?
Demon Dean chapter 13 . 3/18/2008
hey! this is great! can't wait till the epiloge
sylia91 chapter 13 . 3/17/2008
Oh, that epilogue was just right! I love that Sam and Dean have another one to turn to for a little sanctuary now and then. Great fic!
spootycup chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Really good... really really good...
VesperRegina chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
Hello, my dearest.

I promise I will sit down and read this (again!) from beginning to end and give you proper thinky thoughts about it. After Remix, yep.

I just popped by to see how many reviews you've gotten. Hee. Lucky you. And to agree with some others-you do need an epilogue.

I liked the quote at the very beginning and your author's notes are as entertaining as ever.

TTFN
suzijacuzi chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
This was a good story, but it was a slow read. I still enjoyed it though.
Irishmama chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Is it the end, it kind of feels that way but there's no conformation.
sylia91 chapter 12 . 3/9/2008
Oh definitely, an epilogue would be nice! I woulnd't mind revisiting Chris now and again either. The boys do need some friends that can provide support and shelter occasionally.
V956970 chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Like it!
riquitv chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
this is great!, i really love the story, i'm waiting for the next chapter, thanks for sharing!
Irishmama chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
What you stopped there, how could you? I can see this is winding down to a conclution and the quistion I most wont to see adressed is if Dean's powers remain after Jake moves on. If not what are his powers for you have emphasized that these powers run in families.
spootycup chapter 10 . 3/7/2008
dean is so sweet... even as a little kid always looking out for others... man i love him... more please... is sammy gonna rip chris a new one?