Reviews for A Square Peg in a Round Hole
Magyar chapter 13 . 7/28
Up until now I didn't know that there was such a thing as a good StargatexHighlander fic.

Thank you!
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 7/7
Interesting story. A square peg in a round hole indeed.

Thanks for writing and posting this story. I highly enjoyed reading.
I just love this story. One of the best fanfics I have ever read. And your sequel, which plays long in the future, is great, too. I kind of wish though, that this story here had a direct sequel, too. It would be so cool to read about Methos building his empire. The first steps to it.
sunsethill chapter 13 . 6/10
This was a fabulous crossover. You used both universes beautifully and merged them seamlessly. I adore that Jake found a new purpose in life and that I can kind of see others deciding to join Methos in a new adventure. But Cassandra's warning about what happens on a reservation keeps the suspense up of what Methos really is planning. I'm glad I found this story.
dreamflower02 chapter 13 . 5/5
One of the best Highlander crossovers I have ever read with any fandom.

I love how character driven the story remained, even through the exciting plot. And beautiful well-written prose, with a historical perspective that left me very thoughtful.
Ana Maria chapter 13 . 12/22/2015
Very good story..
a-d Pilot chapter 13 . 10/24/2015
And I'm struck by how this sounds somewhat like the vague knowledge I have of Warhammer 40K, and the god emperor of man.

But that same knowledge paints that as something I wouldn't wish on anyone. Not to mention against the goals suggested to be Methos's.
smiles2go chapter 13 . 10/21/2015
very interesting premise! It should be canon! all those poor Jaffa... Well done.
Motherofthehorde chapter 13 . 10/7/2015
Very well writen. Thank you for your time and talent..
Thank You again.
Motherofthehorde
Chris-Sasami-Bunny chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Wonderful delight loved it!
Tilius chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
Interesting story.
Moi chapter 13 . 6/28/2015
The gods.*laugh* What has Methos gotten himself into ? ! ? I'd so love to be a fly on the wall there.
And Jake?
Moi chapter 7 . 6/27/2015
So, the shit really seems to have hit the fan now. *wince*
Paintball and PARCOURS? I am just picturing it. In a high security military base! *snicker*
Moi chapter 2 . 6/27/2015
Last time I had to laugh this much was while reading the chapter of the campsite of the Quidditch World Cup in Harry Potter 4 when old Archie refused to put on 'normal' muggle clothes.
I really loved Jake's daily paranoia in math class and Methos' antics during that test Jake failed.
slowest chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
What a wonderful romp through Methos's mind and motivations and actions! I loved him becoming a 'god' once more. Brilliant!