Reviews for A Square Peg in a Round Hole
One of the Colorless chapter 1 . 3/27
Squee! I go to Beloit!
BlueScreen26 chapter 13 . 1/21
That was weird. It looked more like a well written case of Methos fan-girlism than anything but it was also strangely more than that. I think Methos' mindset is pretty close to what I expect from a thousands years old man.
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 1/10
I think I may have missed this epilog. Anyhow - I seem to have forgotten 80 percent of the plot of this since the last time I read it... still very much enjoyed!
Kunohichi8 chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
i love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
cool
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
Senior year is... wow... I am not sure I would survive graduation!

This was a tour de force.

Peace,

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
Well, fuck! That is AWEFUCKINGSOME! :D:D
DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Oh boy!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
being alone is a double edged sword, isn't it? total freedom and total isolation. nothing to lose and everything to experience. it's a very sharp, very tricky weapon.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
didn't see this coming. :)
SarahDrav3n chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
Oh my, it were so great if you would understand hungarian! :) I would say so many things! But because I don't speek very well english, I just say THANK YOU, thank you for this masterpiece! I always loved Stargate and Highlander (especialy Methos) and I read many fanfictions, but yours was the greatest! Thank you once more! : ) It was a pleasure to read it!
Oxnate chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
My favorite Highlander story, bar none.
slayd chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Great story!
bijou2009 chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
love this story
Guest chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
So very much awesome. I would love to read a sequel, but the thought of trying to create one seems quite daunting. I wish great luck and aid if you ever try to write any further in this setting and I'd love to read it. XD