Reviews for A Square Peg in a Round Hole
tmthesaurus chapter 8 . 9/10/2019
I really like this story in general but I really appreciate your portrayal of Daniel and Teal'c.
JoyPod chapter 13 . 11/20/2018
I've actually read this story a few times. I come back to it when I find myself wondering what to read next. It is wonderfully written and very well thought out.
TOSoldtimer chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Great story! Very different from the other StarGate/Highlander fics I’ve read. Interesting psychoanalysis of Methos, the nature of evil and the difficulties of a very long life. And I loved Hiko Seijuro the 8th, a predecessor (not dead) of Rurouni Kenshin’s master. Wouldn’t have minded seeing more of him.
I read your mini sequel too. Nice touch to see how much a somewhat benevolent “god” can do to improve life for the peoples on the other side of the StarGate.
Thanks for two excellent reads to brighten a very rainy (2” fell, tornado within 35 miles) day.
The MaskedKiwi chapter 13 . 4/13/2018
Fantastic story! I only know the basic outline of who Methos from Highlander is, but you wrote it in such a way that I truly enjoyed this. Thank you for posting your story!
Duchess67 chapter 13 . 2/13/2018
Wow... This was impressive! You even gave hints of what was to come, without having to write it out, letting our imaginations play out the scenarios. Bravo! Well done! :)

Will you ever do any other stories in this universe? One shots? *hopeful look*
suziq968 chapter 13 . 1/29/2018
This was so much fun to read! Thanks for sharing. It was a really interesting look into Methos and his psyche which has to be somewhat fractured. I think that's how he has survived and not killed himself. This project should keep him busy for at least a century but probably a millennia. So, Jake's gonna be a Tokra, which is really going to miss him off when he realizes that it's his only option unless he has enough naquada from Jack but still it's kinda inevitable if he wants to live long enough to help. Duncan is thinking ambassador but I'm thinking another system lord eventually. Surely, even Methos can't run the whole thing on his own.
MPPC chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
TOSoldtimer chapter 13 . 7/27/2017
Wow! Never guessed Methos would walk through the Stargate. Great story. And that Hiko teaser. You could always write a Rurouni Kenshin / Stargate / Highlander crossover next.
Thanks for a great read.
TOSoldtimer chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
This is getting better and better. I love Highlander crossovers. Did you take Hiko from Rurouni Kenshin? There are a few great RK Highlander crossovers out there. Looking forward to reading the rest of this excellent tale. Thanks for a great read.
Zantak chapter 13 . 5/9/2017
Amazing.
geekymom chapter 13 . 4/15/2017
Loved it!
Susan M. M chapter 13 . 3/17/2017
I haven't reread this in years. Fun story.
lancelot-B chapter 13 . 2/16/2017
Hi my friend, it has been years since I first read this. Now upon rereading I have found gems that I previously overlooked. This was exceptionally good
Magyar chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
Up until now I didn't know that there was such a thing as a good StargatexHighlander fic.

Thank you!
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
Interesting story. A square peg in a round hole indeed.

Thanks for writing and posting this story. I highly enjoyed reading.