Reviews for Remnant
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Great story!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Another one that brought me to the brink of tears! Well done indeed.
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Man, I've lost count of how many times I must have read this story by now. I guess I forgot to review after the first - um, ? - times. I have to say that you're my favourite House author, no contest. I love every single thing you write and read all your work over until I have the best parts memorized. I ravaged your LiveJournal account as well, and found even more goodies there. I think you should post more of your fics on FF; if I enjoyed them, I'm sure other readers here would too. In particular I liked 'After the Fall', 'Paying the Price', 'Into the Fire' and 'In the Big House'. I'd better stop there - before you know it I may end up listing them all.

For Remnant, I really like House's talk with Peter. Peter's a great OC, enough like Wilson to be realistic as his brother and different enough to stand on his own, and your take on the mysterious older brother fits very well into all of the stories you write, as well as in my mind. The background you give for Wilson is the only one I've ever read that really sucks me in and makes me want to find out more.

It think it would be awesome if you did a follow-up to this fic where you describe Wilson's visit to his parents, his discussion with Peter, and House's joining them later. It would be angst-ridden enough to satisfy me, and give plenty of opportunities for HouseWilson hurt/comfort (just the thought of that, written by you, practically makes me drool). But as long as you upload something new soon, I'll be happy.

Thanks for the amazing reservoir of fanfiction you've provided me with and for tolerating this long, convoluted (wrong word?)review. I wait in delightful anticipation and impatience for more work from you in 2008! :)
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my. That was absolutely amazing. I loved the ending, it was perfect and I really loved Peter's character and the use of the last night Wilson saw his brother. I even love Houses little jealousy-that-was-not-jealousy, because "he didn't do hugs" :)

Definitely a favorite! :D
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Another fic that is perfect. You know House and Wilson so well. And the writing is just amazing!
Balanced chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This story is completely moving, extremely in character, and just all around great.
lapmal chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
very good story !
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I usually avoid Wilson's brother stories, but I recognized your name and gave the story a shot. Very glad I did. Your insightful writing made Peter a real person, and added dimensions to Wilson and House. Thank you.
hahasxybitch chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
wow i have never seen a atory along these lines before, and it is amazing, its so well written, and a great plot. Im really looking forward to the next part. \thankyou so much for a good read
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007