Reviews for Miles Before I Sleep
ThysaNoir chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
My god. is that what your uptake on 'what will happen if Sam never went to college?'? That's just Sad. really sad. I'm verging on tears right now. Because, that's just...
you know, all this time I always asked why Sam selfish enough to leave Dean alone back then but I never asked what will happen if Sam never left. I never thought there's possibility something like this will happen: Sam never free, and ultimately he and Dean will fall apart. even worse than if he went to college. My God I never thought... you make me think about things I didnt like... my god...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I loved this a lot and i hope that you could do a continuation of it or a different pov, but i understand if that isn't possible in order to maintain the purity of the original work.
dri-dri93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
This was poignant. The open-ended way you ended it just made it more so, as did the numerous unanswered questions you left. Why was Sam in a hospital? Why was he restrained?

I loved it. I want to know more, but I really don't, because this is the perfect ending.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
My heart is breaking. But I loved this, in a really sad kinda way, if that makes sense! xo
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Wonderful story. Very well done.

Leigh Ann
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's our minds that trap us. I wonder if deliberately annihilating an important part oneself makes the person less human or not. If we forget about something like we never knew it it might as well not exist, but Sam will forever be a different person, the shadow of what he could have been. What a depressing course of events.
La Mariane chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Heartbreaking.

Poor Sam, poor Dean and poor John. I love this fic, and I love that you left so much of it open to interpretation. At the same time, I want to know if Same ever gets better. When he is in hospital, is it for mental illness, or was it just after a hunt gone wrong?
mitchellhp chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is the second of your fics that I've read, both Supernatural, and I've got to say that I love your writing. You're very skilled and talented. I don't think I've seen a fic where Sam actually becomes unbalanced from not going to Stanford and staying a hunter, it's very interesting. Great job.
Von chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
I love this to little bits... ALMOST as much as I'm screaming with frustration at the - what I can only presume is gleefully deliberate - lack of closure! :D For better or worse, I want to see what happens next!

I know you don't plan on ever writing any more, which is a real shame. Would you be interested in others writing possible endings, as a sort of 'challenge' thing? If you'd rather it not happen, of course I won't ever suggest it! It's still your baby, even if its an evil baby. :D :D

Lovely stuff. Dean begging him to talk to him was delicious.
Von chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
DAMN. I've been looking for this for AGES. :D

I'm so happy to have found it. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the moment where Dean slid the college brochure over the table to him, but I'm also starving for more!

C'mon, let's see how it really ends. Let's at least see it from John and Dean's view... do they ever realise how much Sam changed? Do they ever realise what they did?

Does Dean notice or miss the difference? :D

I'm on my knees BEGGING for more of this one. PUHLEASE? I don't mind if it ends with a bullet, so long as we're not left so hanging.
Charmina chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That was so good! I could really picture Sam behaving like that if he did not leave for Stanford. Just... breaking, you know? You're a really good writer and this story was wonderful! Great job!
lilyhopper chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
dear god that was depressing, i feel kinda choked now. Really well done story, the claustrophobic atmosphere is v. strong
Leigh Beth chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Um, this? Kinda tore my heart out. Thats okay though, cause I'm into that sort of thing.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Wow! Fantastic story! Loved it
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
damn. Awesome fic. can you explain the hospital one a bit?