Reviews for Adventures in :
luger 7 chapter 41 . 4/7/2011
A most excellent chapter. Party on, dude.
Keywee chapter 40 . 7/16/2010
I'm really liking this story!
luger 7 chapter 40 . 7/14/2010
Like the fanfic. But I don't get what a chakra is. Party on, dude.
luger 7 chapter 39 . 5/18/2010
A most excellent fanfic. Party on dude!
Twinkling Cyber Berri chapter 38 . 2/18/2010
thank u for making spit out my juice and making me laugh if that was your goal u have achieved it beautifull and now my sisters dog willsmell like pomegranate and black berries because thats who happened to be beneath me while i was reading this and drinking my juice XD
Intoxicated Gnu chapter 38 . 2/18/2010
That was effing sweet! I knew you had to write a story with these guys sometime, man. I was totally waiting for it. And... uhm. Now I'm out of stuff to say, but of course, the ending line made it.
luger 7 chapter 38 . 2/18/2010
Keep on rockin the fanfic, dude.
MuddyWolf chapter 37 . 12/21/2009
Morbidly hilarious, and your economy of words astound me.
MuddyWolf chapter 36 . 12/21/2009
A slash with developed backstory. Very refreshing, very well done.
MuddyWolf chapter 34 . 12/21/2009
Brilliant, brilliant. i like how you were able to incorporate good angst and keep Jigen in-character. Ending was awesome!
MuddyWolf chapter 33 . 12/21/2009
XD Nice comment on how Aeris' death leaves the players feeling betrayed.
MuddyWolf chapter 31 . 12/21/2009
Interesting, thought-provoking, and detailed backstory. My historical anal-ness was protesting, "But, there was such a thing as manly tears during the period of the coexistence of military and arts", but then I reminded myself it's your conception, it's your mini-world, and you've been kind enough to share it with us who didn't have such an idea. So kudos! _
MuddyWolf chapter 30 . 12/21/2009
Ew...awesome, but ew...OO Mental image that I need to get out of my head as soon as humanly possible...XD
MuddyWolf chapter 29 . 12/21/2009
Oh, no, Goemon ownage! : ( And interesting development-you describe mad rage very well. Great job!
MuddyWolf chapter 28 . 12/21/2009
This one was kind of...twisted-not at the end, but-that suspense-building and anti-climax of yours never gets old.