Reviews for Overlooked
Perfection's-bloody-flaw chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE that is all i am gonna say
Ori chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
This is amusing. Keep writing.
twistingfate9 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
yaaay! more please:)
malfoymannor chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This story is, as Ron would say, 'Bloddy brilliant!'. Haha, no lies. I'm really liking this story, and I can't wait for more of that Weasley/Malfoy charm that we all love so much.
Damon'sBitch chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
ooooooooo, interesting... lol good start to a stroy, and pretty long chapters! :D
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
love it... more
Akt5us chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
This is a really interesting story and I hope that you will continue with it! I like how Malfoy is KIND OF starting to fall for Ginny and knows so much about her. I think that this is a well thought out story and it could go far. I really hope that you will continue it! I can't wait to read more! :D
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
UPDATE PLEASEE

SOON PLEASEE?

xoxoxo
mask0 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
update pls

wat happen next
sweetvanillalover chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Please please please update? *poutes* I like this one and I want to read the rest! :D
ThoronLaurina chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love the first chapter. I like how you have kept Draco Malfoy in character, that doesn't happen often and it is nice.

Please update soon, I really can't wait to read more. :)
nun outfits are cool chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
really good!

fabulous new twist on the draco-watches-ginny-and-corners-her, which is generally a winner in itself, but you've given it... new meaning? really great, but I hope his evil plans aren't going to get in the way of his falling madly in love with her...? can't wait for more!
lemonwedges4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Interesting!

Can't wait to see what happens!
hpbooklover127 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
haha funny. update soon
AtLossforWords chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
i like it! keep going i'm interested in seeing the plan unfold..._