Reviews for Search for His Soul
WaterLily70 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This is a great and very promising story, something really original and different from most of other SSHP fiction. I can't understand it didn't get more recognition. Now I'd really like to know how this evolves, although I'm aware it was posted years ago. Any chance this great story might be continued? Pretty please?
lolaoz chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is really good! Please continue it! X
Silver Tongue theangelgirlmax chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Defiantly different. In a good way! Lol. I was reading through a bunch of stories that sounded cute and came up on my search and this one popped up, so I clicked on it to read "the kiss" first, and noticed that all the stories I have been reading were yours. XD I didn't even notice as I favorite-d them all and you as an author (again and again). I am very oblivious sometimes. XD lol. But yeah. I love all of your stories I have read and this one is very good. It has a plot I have never seen even close to in the thousands of other Harry Potter Fics. I like it a lot and if you do decide to update it eventually, I will be here to read it. :P So yea, great story, original plot, drew me in, and I can't wait to see what happens next if you happen to update. :3
Sierra Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I really want you to continue this fic/The Kiss...and explain everything. Like why was Snape kissed, how did Hermione and Snape get close and where's Ron? Thanks! :)
Dara-si chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
excelent start. Please update:-)
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 7/12/2008

I look forward to reading more of this story line and it is posted.
transgressions chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Oh, you just cannot leave it there! But I do understand you have a lot of other stories going on. I would like to see more of this eventually, though.
hobgoblinn chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I really like this story, and I hope more will eventually be written here. I stumbled upon you by reading amongst the favorites of someone who recently added me to their favorites. Cool how that happens. The only concrit I ahve for you is to replace all paragraph marks with double paragraph marks before you upload you fics- the squnched together look is hard on my eyes.

Thanks for sharing these. I'll be back to read more of your stuff later, I'm sure.
abraxis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
SS/HG is also one in my top three choices of a match for Mione. I just like her matched up with someone who can equal and challenge her intellectually and also be able to put the brakes on when her 'bossy' side gets out of control.

I expressed a wish for this sequel in my review of The Kiss. I will be waiting, probably somewhat impatiently (LOL), for more of it to be posted.
Sher chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
I sure hope that you consider updating/finishing this very promising story. Already I am hooked and want to know what happens. :)
sunsethill chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This is going to be a great story. Like your other stories, it has a lot of unique elements that should keep things exciting. I might suggest reformating this to have clearer chapters and some white space so that it is easier to read. The eye strain might keep readers away.
zafaran chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
More, more, please. This is a marvelous beginning for what looks to be a fascinating take on the "Empty or Hollow Man" theme. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what you do with it in upcoming chapters. I hope your schedule and muse will allow you to write and post more chapters sometime soon. Keep up the good work. Zafaran {mailto:} zafaran {at} fastmail {dot} fm
belas chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Interesting concept you've got here, I will be happy to see what you do with it.

Here's hoping that time, life, and your muse permit an update in the future. Thank you for sharing this story!
lysjknopp chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
witherwings1972 chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Hi. I think this is fantastic. I was so sad after reading the kiss this gives me hope. Oh man I really need to get a life.