Reviews for Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?
claw06 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Lol cagefighting winchesters are awesome! I think I almost died laughing when Dean started talking about how women would react to shirtless sam. This is a great fic.
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
An excellent written story! It just fits the two.

I would like to read more of this kind.
Rae Montgomery chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Awesome! I absolutely loved the cage fighting, I wish the would do an episode like this! And I have to say, I'm glad Sam won the fight! :) The brotherly bonding at the end was sweet, but i do think its too bad that there wont be anymore fighting in their future, I love me some cage fighting Winchesters!
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Quite a fun piece-all the Sammy and Dean whumping aside, of course. It's amazingly in character. I had my doubts about Sam cage-fighting at first, but you had me thoroughly convinced at the end. I could especially see a ticked-off Sam knocking Dean out to get the most amount of money. Poor Dean, though; I felt so bad for him when Sam was hitting him. I loved Dean as a spectator, though, giving Sam the thumbs-up. :-D This little bit of dialogue was my favorite part: "'But one thing. Never lie to me again." "I didn't lie. I just didn't tell the truth." "Yep. That's lying." And the rest of the conversation's great, too. Great job!
AntiCensor chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I've never seen the show but this was a really fun read anyway. I liked the Alice in Chains reference by the way.
flyingdutchman08 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Loved your story!

I think both of them can really kick some ass whenever they want to, and both are way too proud to go down...

By the way I loved Dean's Fight Club comment!

Keep it up!;D
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Great story. Nice to see some badass Sam and completely surprised at his brother Dean. Loved the line about Sam turning into Arnold under his Yep, who knew that was under all those layers? Anyway I know you wrote this awhile ago but just had to say how much I liked it.
Ihni chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Bwahaha, I like this story. I got ... amusing ... mental images in my head when I read it. And I imagine Dean wouldn't be too pleased with having lost.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
"Let's not mention this again" Perfect line.

Great little story. And I liked your not-so-much-Badass-Sam-more-Hardly-There-Sam.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
...Amazing fic, I loved when Dean thought Sam was possesed. and the "Don't talk about Fight Club" comment
better-days chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
i love you and i love this story :)
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
That was great! I loved cage fighting Sam and Dean. I thought it was great when Sam knocked Dean out. You would think Dean would be pissed about it but he was almost proud of Sam.

Great story.
Lilly chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
great story! I especially liked the description of Sam as a semi-god, I'm more of a Dean-fan, but that totally did it for me, XD!

I would love to see more Supernatural stories from you, 'cause that one was awsome!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Great job. I loved it. Catch ya on the flip side.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
nice little fic you have here - cute interaction (of what little there was) between them. refreshing to see sam win :)