Reviews for A meeting
Is this the end chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Of the story
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
there were some gramatical errors and spelling mistakes here and there...nothing spellcheck and reading over can't fix tho
that being said, i really enjoyed this! i especially loved the ending
there was just so much fluff here! i do wish we'd have seen more on sophia?
anywayz, i quite liked this i would have liked it even more without the errors which were distracting at times, but good job on the story overall!
noname00 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
The ending was sweet(:
willotaku9000 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Gar's smooth XDDD Great ending
Saffire55 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Aw! That is so sweet! Anyway, awesome story!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Yay!
LunadiDomani chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
I liked it. It was cute, I kind of wish it was longer like so we'd know what happens at the picnic. Oh well, your the author not mine. ;)
callietitan chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
YES! that was bloody brilliant, there wasn't one word i didn't like! LOVE IT!
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
That was really good (I'm not just judging by the fact that my name is Sophia). You wrote the story well, and other than a few spelling errors, it was perfect. Great job!
timkhj chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Good story! I enjoyed the dialogue and plot, although your story's structure needs a bit of work. Each new speaker needs a new paragraph. Other than that and a few other minor grammatical mistakes, it was a really good fluff piece. It also left quite a bit of room for continuation if you ever wanted to. :)

Overall good job!
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
aw...

i love it. the grammar and spelling and whatnot needs a bit of work, but good fluffy story

-the infamous emerson
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Good story. The only thing I would suggest, (other than ignore a certain foul mouthed flamer) would be to make the dialogue clearer. At some points in the story it is hard to follow who is speaking at any given point. I enjoyed your story and encourage you to post more stories.
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Cool. I especially like Sophia's not-so-subtle hint for those two to finally act on their feelings for each other. :)

More please! :)
littlegreenweirdo123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
the overall plot is fine (it's a oneshot...shouldn't be too hard to come up with a decent one) but spelling errors abound. Grammar was overall correct though.
Tall Tails - Feline Jaye chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Hey! I didn't know it was her B-day.

funneh.