Reviews for Treachery, Tears and Torture
maynardrs2013 chapter 18 . 3/15
I absolutely love this story! Is there any chance of a sequel?
lol chapter 18 . 11/2/2016
when is the sequal coming?! i am so really mad! I've literally bĂȘn waiting like well...

FOREVER!
lol chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
nice pun "Hope"
llllllooooolllll chapter 14 . 10/11/2016
WHAT?! poor lucy evil peter!
though i hardly blame him lol:)
Timberwolf022 chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
This was literally so amazing! How could you ever think you were a terrible fanfic author?!
Timberwolf022 chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Woah. This is amazing!
K4RLY3 chapter 17 . 3/22/2013
My goodness, why do you torture Peter so? Poor boy, my emotions are on a roller coaster because of what you do to him.
But seriously, your story is written really well, and obviously it really makes me feel for Peter (though maybe I am just really emotional...)
Thanks for writing!
K4RLY3 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
It may seem incredibly silly, but I nearly started sobbing when the little baby leopard told Peter he could call on her any time he needed to, and that her name was Hope. So freaking sweet, maybe I'm just a super emotional person, but I loved it a lot!
Naomi chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Very... Interesting. I like how you portray Peter, but I'm confused by his muteness though I can guess at its reason.
Jess chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
This is an awesome book so far!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/25/2012
I hate you for not following up with the sequel. Okay "hate" is a very strong word. soooo-

I very strongly dislike you for not following up this terribly, horribly scary Peter-torture fic with the promised sequel! please! I did not just force myself to read all this Peter torture and hair-pin turing plot to be satisfied with a still wounded, lost, betrayed Peter! My poor baby! YOU are a meanie, you are! But I kinda got attached to this and I really wish you would follow this up. Please? See, I said pleeeeeease?
Perodite 1000 chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
The dull thud of what?
LightningBlue chapter 18 . 7/11/2012
Hey, I just finished this and instantly fell in love. Please tell me you are going to be posting a sequel sometime soon (hopefully in the near future)! I really want to read more in this.
Too cool for school chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
PLz post the sequel soon. I just found this story to and instantly fell in love! 3
annie rules chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
this was really goodgoing... good luck for the sequel