Reviews for Bounty Hunter II: Black and White
DesperateFan chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
Pleased, please, pleeeeease update... I think I might die if you don't. I need to know more about Lucius and Bane and Ginny and Draco and please? I beg you
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Oh wow, this is looking really FRICKING awesome! Can't wait! And nommy Neville is all I'm thinking about ATM. :3
Predacon chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
i am loving this story and im hoping for more
laurenrenee33 chapter 17 . 1/16/2013
What happened to this poor story left here unfinished? D:
Consulting Shippers chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Please up-date soon! I want to see what happens next. Pretty please with Drarry on top :P
bananacupcakes chapter 17 . 7/20/2010
Love it!

Is this finished or is there going to be a sequel? Please update soon :) x
woelfin-akhuna chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
I just re-read the story and found that I am still greedy for more. Is there a chance that you didn't abandon Bounty Hunter for good? Maybe we can expect to see another snippet of the next chapter sometime? It would be a shame if you decided against continuing. Its really unique, in my opinion, and I'm into Harry Potter Fanfiction since 2001...
aptteach123 chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
Great chapter! Keep up the awesome work, and please try to update again soon!
I'mNotJoking-I'mSirius chapter 17 . 4/10/2010
and the next chapter is coming... when? :)
PrettyPieceOfFlesh chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
Just finished reading this and the story before it. Just gotta say it- i LOVE it. Really good story structure, characters are well rounded, and the story just keeps getting better and better! so please keep up the good work and KEEP WRITING! also, waiting with MUCH anticipation for the sequel to trading spaces!
ElisaN92 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
hey!

I really like the sequel!

I'm just a little bit confused about this last chapter with the two Harrys.

Like the last sentence, about Bane.

Is this Harry or the voldemort Harry, or are they the same person?

so confused...

thanks!
thrnbrooke chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
Interesting!
serpent.r0ses chapter 17 . 1/18/2010
wow its been so long .. i had to reread a few chapters to remember the story x]. anyway, glad youve updated. dont stress out about the writers block; i certainly dont mind you taking your time.

haha i already love seth and ethan. will there be any more on them ? D. keke.

anyway, cant wait for your next update !
luthien018 chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
When are you gonna put up the next chapter? I wanna know what happens next.
shadowed warrior chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
With all the PWP, fluffy one shots and formulaic HP/DM "stuck in a detention together and lust suddenly strikes" fics out there it's so nice to finally read something that has a mature, well thought out plot, well developed characters and absolutely riveting action.

I love Harry as the cold, cynical, damaged hero and Draco as the selfish, greedy bastard that he is, with just enough conscience and honest feeling to redeem him. I can't wait until the next installment.

Please keep it up!