Reviews for A Fairytale Gone Bad
When will this story be updated? Hinata need someone to care for her and the twins. Neji has every right to worried for her.
Tamani chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
love your story and I do hope that one day you continue to write this!
Hilda9Achillius9Fitra chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Amazing, I wonder will you continue...
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Please review it is literally 2014 and I like this story
Dark.moon120 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
It was getting so gooooood! I didn't even realized I came to this chapter! Please update ASAP
Imaginneeee chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Lemonade for all! Yes to lemons! Nice storryyyy
It'd be nice if you updated :)
Just saying *hint hint*I like how Neji is so protective of Hinata. Let me guess. Assume is the father amrite? :3
Random reviewer chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
LOL Im still laughing at Uchiha bastard no.2!
Ah Neji you overprotective cousin you.
jecka-hime22 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
KAGUYA-SAMA! when are you going to update this?! please don't leave your story like this.. your're my no.1 favourite author, don't you know that?! so PLEASEEEEEEE... come back! UPDATE this and all of stories! ill give you lots and lots of hugs and kisses if you do!
IIGP chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
I dunno if another commenter already said this, but I think you've made Hinata a undeniable Mary-Sue. Although I don't understand why authors/authoresses should be criticized or shamed for Marysuism; that trend is really sexist and double-standard, IMO. You're writing a decent story for fun and for free, and characterizing your favorite female character is what gets you going.

That aside, I personally feel Hinata really lacks interesting character. She's considerate, genuine, emotionally deep and perceptive, and courageous. She generally wise and mature beyond her age, despite her apparent infatuation in fairytale romances. However I still find her a bit too one-dimensional as an always-gentle and maudlin ingenue (despite being neither brainless nor naive and sheltered). That makes it quite hard for me to sympathize with the pain she's going through, but maybe that's just me.

Also, I was sorely disappointed that she never even considered Haku as a replacement lover (Haku X Hinata being my second favorite Hinata pairing, but there seems to be such a dearth of good Haku X Hinata fics), even though she appears to be available, and in need of a loving male figure (for herself, and for her children). Is it because she doesn't feel she deserves Haku, simply can't feel more than friendship for him and doesn't want to take advantage of his feelings, or that she's still in love with the guy who hurt her? Or all three reasons?
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
I have a hunch the guy at the fountain is Gaara. Is he going to be her third and last prince charming? This is quite an interesting read, a little fluff for my taste at points, but interesting nevertheless. Keep up.
Dark Moon Maiden chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
WTF! Why haven't you updated it's been a year and a half no wait more update soon!
nwyd chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Hello! offence or anything, but you're not dead yet are you? you havent updated in ages! i'm rereading all your stories for the nth time because you havent updated so i have to make sure i havent forgotten your stories if (and hopefully when) you finally update. and yes i know you're probably very busy and stuff, but i really hope you can find time to update your incredible stories. hinthint.

hope i didnt offend or irritate you of anything. -.- so sorry if i did.

Heise chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
*titillated in fangirl content*

I think the dad is Itachi ... cause the Akatsuki's involved ... ooey

Can't wait to read about GAARA-SAMA ah

man, if I ever cowrite anything with anyone, you'd be the first writer I'd ask. You have an amazing talent of incorporating every bishounen in the story, and in the fair, satisfying way! (fangirl squeal) damn it, I am no better than preteen Sakura! UGH! Dx
Commander Zia chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
that was such an interewsting read! I cant wiat to see how you bring in the rest of the akatsuki... update soon!
MayMai chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
aw i loved the conversation itachi and hinata had, it made me laugh.

I hope she ends with itachi :3 *Wink wink*