Reviews for A Modest Proposal
sakemori chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
this is really good. keep writing fanfction.
Trinity chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Oh, it's so perfect. Seeu is so adorably awkward and Kaguya is sweetly flustered. I really, really like this! (This is my third or fourth time reading. XD Sorry for the late review.)
Incandy chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Short and sweet. I like :)
Rinkashi Namiki chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Such a sweet and short fic. I enjoyed this.
Queen Grapefruit chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Yay! This is so cute! I just barely finished reading the manga, it's so sweet, one of my favorites for sure! This is a really sweet fic, I think you're right, Kaguya is much more perceptive than anyone gives her credit for.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
that's so like Seeu if he actually spoke more. I think that's what he would say. XD
todayiamglad chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
that was soo totally cute! and although I read planet ladder a few years ago I totally see that happening and it gives me a bit of closer as to what happened when at the end of the manga you just see them with a child LO~VE it!
Trinity chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
That was THIS many kinds of awesome and perfect and cute and... I just don't have enough words. *swoons*
yokainomiko chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Aww! So cute! I love SeeuxKaguya and I really wish there were more Planet Ladder stories .
megumisakura chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
beautiful!

please write more planet ladder fics
Lunarmercury chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Aw. This is sweet. You shouldn't hate it. The present tense is.. interesting, and I think you might abuse punctuation a bit in the wrong ways, but... I'm sure a lot of it is stylistic. Change in the italics into third person is also odd, and it seems kind of like an author's note... I just feel the transition is jarring, but that might be because I'm not a fan of POV changes. Meh. I think it's funny how Seeu starts off horribly, but he fixes it somewhat. Nice job .~