Reviews for Worse Things in the World
WeWilPracticeACapperOrTwo chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
One thing that got me to read this. Drunk Link
Dusk chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Oh my gosh pleaaaaase do another chapter of Link waking up in the morning! PLEAAASE!
veeeeeeeeee chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
YOU REALLY SHOULD DO ONE OF LINKS P.O.V. WAKING UP THE NEXT MORNINGG
AnonymousEskimo chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
This. Turned me into a five year old girl.

ZE FLUFF!
HylianMelodies chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
There are few Modern AUs I like. Yours are awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
O. M. G. That was the cutest thing ever! Personally, I almost cried. Link is so freaking adorable! Anyway, thank you so much!
coral2000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
this made me cry for some reason XD idk. i'm weird. it was so good though!
UnNaturally Me chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
This is simply perfect.
Thinkbubbles101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
There are things I didn't suspect about Link. Like in fact,when drunk,he is the most talkative bastard.
Lol Link is adorable either or! And the ending was cute!
fedoratricks chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
OMG! Can you post like, his POV when he wakes up again?
Anon chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Adorable :3
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
How do you right good Modern AUs? Seriously, they are NEVER good, but somehow you make them incredibly readable and enjoyable. Is it a Canadian thing? Like how we in the American South can make anything delicious by frying it and y'all in Montreal get the ability to write coherent, awesome Modern AUs?
staticblast1 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
First off, i always figured if link were drunk, he would be very coherent. Good job. Second i actually have a very plausible theory for links lack of speech(atleast in OoT).
MORE REVIEW LIKE THINGS.
This one shot was entertaining to say the least. It kind of reminded me of The Hangover with losing a person. Like i said, i think drunk link was accurate and i liked the story. If you want to know what i call the OoT link silence theory, PM me. I won't lie, it might be considered dark.
Frannie-pants chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Aww, drunk Link is adorable. Cute story.
Shengrila chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
ZE FLUFF IS GREAT. Drunk!Link is now my official favorite of Link's conditions.