Reviews for Sapphire Eyes
Guest chapter 22 . 10/29/2016
It'd be great if you'd make a sequel!
lindam2254 chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Oh gosh, I spelled the name wrong. I meant Erebus. Sorry ;)
lindam2254 chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
Oh, and though I have nothing against Mary sues, I agree with the review posted before my fist in one thing... Alanna is a capable girl standing on her own two feet, which I like in female leads, but I agree that she learns the way of a sailor too quickly. I know this is just a story and boundaries can be stretched and changed, I know I know... But if, only if you want to make the story more realistic, try to make her seem like more of a rookie in sailing. She can master some things, but perhaps she could actually start from scratch with some things to make her more genuine, y'know?

This is not by all means a flame! But constructive criticism, which I as a reader am obliged to give. But anyway your story seems very nice and can't wait to see what is Erebor's revenge! After all you are one of few, who has written WillxOC story, which I prefer :)

Keep reading and reviewing...
lindam2254 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Oh no... Y'know, only because reading this I want to be kissed! xD
Good job! And just for the record, you succeeded in making their very quick attraction seem reasonable and true, as some other authors haven't done as good work with hasty falling-in-love happenings. Bueno!
BringerofStories chapter 22 . 1/20/2008
coughmarysuecough
Captain Grin chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Hehehehe... Will Turner. ROcks. Out. Loud! This story is really good by the way!
BloomFanatic95 chapter 22 . 10/30/2007
I don't get it? Is Jon a descendant of Will? Was Alanna really in the land of pirates? What's Will gonna do when he finds out she's gone?
Cuteninja chapter 22 . 9/12/2007
I LOVED LOVED LOVED THE STORY! IT WAS AWESOME! OMG UR A GREAT WRITER! KEEP ME POSTED ON ANY NEW STORIES!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 22 . 9/11/2007
Ok so wait a minute. So is that Will like great great great something grandson? Is that who she's really meant to be with? Wow I have go lots of questions going thrugh my head now. Great ending!

SafirePhoenix chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
interesting... although, alanna seems a bit to at ease with the situation, and will isn't the type to flirt to easily, especially with a broken heart. does this mean the end of AWE never happened? he has no son? is he still dead?
Cuteninja chapter 21 . 9/7/2007
I loved the story it's one of my favorite storys ever! Good Job
BloomFanatic95 chapter 21 . 9/5/2007
Idiot! She's gonna wake up at home!
The Queen of Confusion chapter 21 . 9/4/2007
What no! Please tell me that she doesn't acually end up dead! Does she come back to our world? Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!

cHoCoLaTe-RuM chapter 21 . 9/4/2007
o a cliffhanger! By the way, i'd been meaning to ask; is she ever going to wonder how she's getting home? is she even going home at all?

all the best
The Queen of Confusion chapter 20 . 9/1/2007
Wow! He taught her well. Great chapter! Hope to see more soon!