Reviews for The World As We Knew It
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 41 . 7/18
Uh why were Harry’s parents and Lily in two separate categories? Lily is Harry’s parents.
Author fiat
PerseusKyogre09 chapter 60 . 3/5
This is one of the best HP fanfictions I've ever read
Ice 88 chapter 43 . 1/22
he really doesn't win fights i see. canon potter in books 4 and 5 put up better fights then what hes showing.
padama72 chapter 1 . 1/21
Great story...thank you
memory-flower chapter 60 . 11/4/2021
This was quite possibly the best fanfiction I've ever read. I know this is many years old now, but I couldn't resist putting in my kudos. I wish I had found it a long time ago!
FElegend chapter 60 . 10/21/2021
AMAZING WORK!
NaaBe chapter 44 . 9/19/2021
Is this another trick from Narcissa or someone with the Polyjuice? Will Harry be clever enough to check or is he too tired and not thinking clearly because of all the torture?
Guest chapter 60 . 9/9/2021
Goddammit I wanted to stop reading this 30 fucking chapters ago but I don't usually quit reading a story. So I kept plugging along just to get to this Shitty ending that's not an ending at all!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/7/2021
In an earlier chapter during a meeting of the Order you have Lupin ask "Amelia" if she lost a brother to voldemort. A few paragraphs later you list Edgar Bones as being killed. But now Amelia Bones is dead.
Lilypotter31 chapter 20 . 8/5/2021
This is one of he best stories i have ever read!
Its just "Way Over Wonderful!" (wow)
Rorenish Lurkins chapter 30 . 7/22/2021
I like you you write your predictions, it makes it seem as though you are going through the story with us.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2021
Nice fic!
Jessie Mi Varten chapter 29 . 7/22/2021
Nice fic! I love the plot. Keep writing you have a great talent, although maybe you could shorten your ANs down to the point; it takes up a good bit of space.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/22/2021
Oh. Crap.
MOODY JUST FOUND HARRY OUT.
First Leila, then McGonagall, and now MAD EYE MOODY. GREAT. JUST GREAT.

AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THE DARN THIRD PERSON IS. I'M JUST *PEACHY*.
2,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »