Reviews for The World As We Knew It
Arla Logan chapter 60 . 3/2
I thought this was a truly wonderful story:-)
I have found out who The mystic sender if the letter it is... SEVERUS SNAPE from a diffrent World but i most admit that I did not think that Snappy was so warm hearted
Imaginer.012 chapter 60 . 2/11
That was adorable! I loved it! And I may have obsessed over it all day today... ANYWAY, it's too bad you never posted a sequel, but I understand life gets in the way. Loved this story tho
Dastardly Dragon chapter 60 . 1/30
Great story, but Harry's story was never finished. Did you ever do the promised sequel?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 42 . 1/10
Is Leila the Death Eater?
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 9 . 1/9
I don't like Leila...
pthree chapter 60 . 1/2
Thankyou, for writing a great story.
JennyElsElphGin chapter 46 . 12/30/2014
Hi, Jenny, actually here in England, we DO drink milk from a glass (or a cup, or a mug, or whatever) and we do call it oatmeal sometimes. Why would it be disgusting to drink it from a glass?
Jenny chapter 46 . 12/15/2014
This chapter was very good, but just so you know, English people don't drink milk in a glass. That's disgusting. I also don't know what oatmeal is, but I think you mean porridge. That's what it's called in the UK.
rangers123 chapter 60 . 12/5/2014
Hands down, one of the best HP Fanfics out there.
Guest chapter 59 . 12/1/2014
I was actually really getting sick of Harry towards the middle of this chapter. How can he even dare hope that Ginny still likes him, and yet, *he still doesn't want to put her in danger and discourages her from being with him*? That's the only part that bothered me in this chapter (and really, at the end of HBP and practically all of DH). Good thing Ginny made him see the light in the end (if only that happened in DH...). This is great! One more chapter to go!
aworldofmyimagination chapter 60 . 10/30/2014
Your story was fantastic!
Guest chapter 60 . 10/24/2014
That was amaaaazing
yumyumbagel chapter 14 . 10/21/2014
Nice story but I'm fairly certain that is Regulus Articulus or something like that :)
ambrosiam chapter 31 . 9/30/2014
I've just realised that the third person is probably Snape.
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »