Reviews for The World As We Knew It
the Clark think better be like the Snape thing
idonthaveashark chapter 19 . 11/27
I-I love this book!
Vid123 chapter 39 . 11/19
I'm not reading this any further...for sure.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 60 . 11/17
I never tire of this story. Thank you so much for the good work.
KathSketch chapter 60 . 11/12
I love this so much!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 60 . 10/20
This was pretty interesting! I think I would have enjoyed reading about how Harry managed with Voldemort in his own world but I'm glad you gave us some closure about the Aperio world.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 46 . 8/16
and Harry decides to do another stupid thing. Not surprised.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 32 . 8/16
I actually snorted when Sirius said he got the password from Neville. Ah memories.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 16 . 8/16
How can people still be so stupid?! You would think the Marauders would know better.
Blindguy95 chapter 60 . 8/14
A great story!
Hamilton chapter 33 . 7/7
Sounds like a recipe for trouble, letting Clark into the Order. Not because she is favouring Slytherins per se, but because she is favouring one group of students over all the rest, with flimsy excuses. Doesn't really speak for her character, and how does she know an 'Order' exists anyway...?
Hamilton chapter 15 . 7/7
Nice 'remake' of the Harry-Potter-World into an alternative universe ;-)!

What I don't understand is why he doesn't tell his parents and Sirius though. He won't be able to go it alone, or even with Remus - proof: their very first course of action has to be done at great difficulty, in the middle of the night, and still leads immediately to them telling Minerva the truth! - so why not get help from those who know him best? Maybe not the very first morning ("Hi Mum, Dad, sorry I acted a bit strange, but you know, I just woke up in another dimension, and you're supposed to be dead, so..."), but they are unlikely *not* to notice someting is going on, so why not get their help? In fact, his sister *does* realize he is another Harry very quickly, and he has no problems telling *her*. That's not an "if you cover for me, I'll cover for you next weekend" teenage kind of secret they try to keep their parents from knowing, it's life and death!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 60 . 5/26
This story hit a lot of my pet peeves in the beginning, but it turned out to be really good, and I'm glad I've read it. I'm just disappointed that you never actually wrote a sequel.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 52 . 5/26
This could actually be a good thing; Harry won't want to be as self-sacrificing as usual because someone else is directly dependent on him surviving. It's a good thing he doesn't have the canonical forehead-Horcrux (or at least I hope he doesn't.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 45 . 5/26
Harry should really have checked to make sure Lupin is actually Lupin and not, say, Narcissa Malfoy.
For some reason I found the fork really funny.
2,375 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »