Reviews for The World As We Knew It
Scabbers1957 chapter 60 . 8/12
A very well written story,keep up the good work.

:))
This was an awesome story, very well do e.

:))
meh chapter 30 . 8/9
Tonks and Fred

Draco and His Family, Luna, Charlie, Percy, Hagrid. Kingsley for Minister
JPugs chapter 60 . 6/9
Thanks for writing:)
BG.the.book chapter 60 . 4/23
The fest Fanfiction I have ever read, really.
Ismaran chapter 35 . 4/8
The only problem is Harry isn't missing his best friends. Hermione ? Ron? He doesn't wants to change the bloody time line because he has his parents. Bit what about Hermione? Who will never get her letter? Ron? Who will never find his girl. He is so not Ron-ish in this. He is totally ooc. Lupin ? Harry cost him tonks the only woman he had loved and who loved back. Even by sixth book it was obvious that he got to his senses.

This is just getting annoying.

Harry can't become a animagus in 2 months . It took the mrauders three year's and McGonagall a whole year that to under Dumbledore's instruction.

Then, the metamorphgamus thing. It's so bloody annoying. No You can't change your appearance at will unless you are born a Meta. This is a incredible story but it keeps getting annoying.

Furthermore, it's a whole lot bloody related to DH.
mugglesftw chapter 6 . 3/16
Dying horribly and painfully. That's what you missed Peter.
HarryPotterFan96 chapter 18 . 1/23
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! One of my favorite fics, right up there with 'His Boy' and 'Too Late To Correct Your Mistake'.
yabookprincess chapter 60 . 12/21/2016
This book is aMAZING
idonthaveashark chapter 33 . 11/28/2016
the Clark think better be like the Snape thing
idonthaveashark chapter 19 . 11/27/2016
I-I love this book!
Vid123 chapter 39 . 11/19/2016
I'm not reading this any further...for sure.
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 60 . 11/17/2016
I never tire of this story. Thank you so much for the good work.
KathSketch chapter 60 . 11/12/2016
I love this so much!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 60 . 10/20/2016
This was pretty interesting! I think I would have enjoyed reading about how Harry managed with Voldemort in his own world but I'm glad you gave us some closure about the Aperio world.
2,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »