Reviews for The World As We Knew It
Bruna da Silva Oliveira chapter 40 . 2/25
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT WAS OBVIOUS
Bruna da Silva Oliveira chapter 24 . 2/25
I'm starting now and I feel like the third person in Aperio is Snape.
KINGFRYCHICKEN chapter 39 . 1/31
Future self. You’ve already read this.

Its been a gnarly fic thus far. But you stopped at this chapter and decided to drop it due to “deaths” that you unfortunately did not like. And one of your reasons of reading in the first.
themadmartian chapter 60 . 1/3
This was an awesome story, I'll add it to my favorites.
0))
Jiggly Joe chapter 34 . 12/7/2023
So, my immediate thought was that Snape was the third person. The fact that he hasn't appeared yet and nobody knows where he is helps with that, and then the teacher who has such a "good guy" background behaving extremely similar to Snape is a huge give away as well. I'll be honestly confused if that isn't actually Snape under polyjuice
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 47 . 7/18/2023
This is a great story for being an older story. It's hard to find a good AU with Harry meeting his parents and all.
Athrick chapter 43 . 5/12/2023
You know you I’m really glad my prediction lasted one chapter before it fell apart. I can go back to loving Leila without with suspicion. It was a crazy prediction but the memory charms made me suspect.
Athrick chapter 42 . 5/12/2023
My prediction is that Leila is the spy. I hope not but I get the feeling it’s going to turn out that way.
Harbinger1337 chapter 20 . 3/12/2023
great chapter. my only issue is this should have been chapter 2 of the story, not chapter 20. Fuck being a hawk m8 also animagus form takes years harry aint that good that he pulls it off in 2 months
Harbinger1337 chapter 19 . 3/12/2023
Solid chapter. Good job with RAB
Harbinger1337 chapter 18 . 3/12/2023
Thanks. The mental image of 17 year old Harry Potter Pouting is one I'll never be able to scourge from my mind.
Harbinger1337 chapter 17 . 3/12/2023
It didnt feel like Fred and George were backing up Percy but more that all the Weasley boys tried to take the fall for Harry.

Personally i think it would be an interesting dynamic if Harry had taken some heat for noticing the diary being literally placed in her cauldron.

If my reviews are a little scathing at points its just because im enjoying the story and I think that if you came back to this now you could really clean it up and make it epic.
Harbinger1337 chapter 16 . 3/12/2023
At least moody was shocked that Pettigrew managed to escape from a room full of aurors. OOTP be lacking
Harbinger1337 chapter 15 . 3/12/2023
Just leaving a review to let you know how annoyed i am that its been 15 Chapters and Harry hasn't blasted a hole right through the walls of Azkaban
I want to slap harry so hard he forgets all about becoming an animagus.

Otherwise, great stuff!
Harbinger1337 chapter 14 . 3/12/2023
I'm lowkey impressed you figured out who RAB was before DH was released.

God I miss this era, the fanfics that were released while we waited for DH were probably the peak of the HP fandom.

Anyway, fuck me is Harry starting to piss me off by not going to break Ginny out of Azkaban. Hurry up lad you've got a solid patronus and you're waiting to be an animagus instead?

You and Lupin, Beaver and Stag, theres little to no human guards (JK said that theres only dementors on the island but I refuse to imagine a dementor serving food to prisoners) Blast your way in and get the girl! I don't believe for a second that 6th year saving-people-syndrome-Potter would have sat there for more than 24 hours knowing Ginny was surrounded by thousands of dementors before he *literally was unable to stop himself* from acting.
2,513 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »