Reviews for Essence of the Matter
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I love this fanfiction please continue it!
KittyNatBart chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I love it!
Legacy chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, it's been so long since I've read this series. What's Nathaniel's essence like? I know Bartimaeus is a being of fire and air. I tend to picture Nathaniel as something cool, but light...

I hope to read more soon, but I'll not put too much pressure on you. Good luck.
Queen Umbugartus chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
More, More, MORE. Update this as fast as you can! I loved it! It's so sad that this is just one chapter long. Write more. I want to know who Bartimaeus was summoned by, and I can't wait to see what happens when Nathaniel gets summoned for the first time. You should have Nathaniel find out that Ptolemy ALSO became a djinni. Is Kitty going to be in this? Is she the one who summoned Bartimaeus? I LOVE THIS FANFIC! You deserve some kind of award.
Urist McAuthor chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Make him a Foliot, so you can get Bartimaeus to lord it over him and also have him be somewhat useful at the same time.
AEthereal Devastation chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Ooh, great writing. Add some more to the story soon, it's a very good story. And make the chapters as long as possible. Thanks!
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Eh, update soon, why dont'cha? Really good writing, though Barti seems a bit meaner then he usually is. More jabs and creative goads, if you know what I mean.
LM1991 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
(hunts after review button-thingy)

Ha! I've got it!

O, so far, so good! Nat as a djinn. Poor guy. And I mean Bartimaeus :p.

So much for a obsession. You haven't updated in a long time. Now I've reviewed, and I ask/order/charge/tell you to continue! Please?
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I so want to make a story like this...

And having said that I'd like to see how you would right it and so am eagerly awaiting an update. )
Jedi Knight Cheeze chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Interesting idea. You found a way for Nat to come back without denying his death. Good going.